Five

I stared out of the window still while Kilgrave practically sexually harassed me. I then bit my lip and looked down whimpering more. I then felt him grab my arms and legs lifting me up. I gasped and then tried to get out of his tight grasp, but I couldn't get out. I groaned once I saw that he was carrying me out of the room.
"Stop! Let me go!" I said and then looked at the other two just sleeping. "Quinn!! Quinn!" I yelled for him.
"He's sleeping darling." Kilgrave whispered into my ear, I felt his saliva hit my earlobe.
I winced and Kilgrave carried me down the hallway going down the stairs. I held on to the mantle tightly, trying to get out of his grasp again. Kilgrave yanked my hand away, and continued to walk down the stairs. "Nice try."
Kilgrave dragged me out of the door and he forced me in my car. I looked at the steering wheel and then shuddered. I heard Kilgrave get in the driver's seat, and I looked down feeling so scared.
"Lilith, drive." Kilgrave said and then looked at me with crazy eyes.
I gulped and stared at the Chevrolet logo on my steering wheel. "Where to?" I squeaked.
Kilgrave grabbed my phone and showed me a text message from my mom. "Your mother wants you to visit." He said with his insane cackle.
The world stopped. I widened my eyes and then looked down. No he can't do this. He's not going to do my parents like he did to Ultima.
"No... you can't...." I said tearing up.
"I'm going to show you what happens when you disobey me, Lilith Adaline Grey." He said going close to me and staring at me with an evil laugh.
I shuddered and then stared at the hotel building. What will Quinn and Adrienne think when they find me gone? I sighed softly and then grabbed my keys, wanting to just end it all. I put them in the ignition, and then started out of the parking lot.
Kilgrave went close to my ear and whispered, "Good girl, Lilith."
I just shivered, the ice cold feeling never leaving me.