Little White House On The Hill Chapter 3.

"Wow you came back fast."

"Ha. Now where's Joe?" I look around.

"He went out back to get more coffee beans."

"Why? He doesn't get business any way how did he run out?"

"Hey attitude clam down okay. What do you need maybe I can help?"

"Fine. My car wouldn't start and I need help."

"I can help."

"No! I mean I wouldn't want you to you know have to work to help me. I can get Joe."

"No I want to help."

"But..."

"You don't want me to?"

He looked hurt and sad. Almost like just dumped him and he loved me more then anyone.

"No I do I just wouldn't want to oppose on you."

"Well if you were opposing on me I wouldn't be offering would I? Come on let's go on out."

"Well you could just be trying to be nice."

We walk out the door and stop.

"Well or I wanted to get to know you more. Where's your car?"

"It's that one. Really? Please be serious."

"Wow thanks amazing. It's the kind of car I would drive not you your only like what 17?"

"16. Plus what are you 100?"

"106 but I don't look shy of 100 do I?"

"So smitten."

"What can I say?"

He starts to look in my hood and I can't help to check the rest of him out as he leans over. He was wearing this army green t-shirt and a pair of dark denim jeans. And then he had on the greatest thing a guy could ever wear. Converse. So as I'm looking at his outfit up and down I can't help but rest my eyes on his butt. Wow did he have an amazing butt.

"So you really need a new transmission."

"A trans-what?"

His voice is the only thing that snapped me out of my dreams. Wait I knew what that was.

"Oh I mean really? I thought mine was good for a while."

"No it's shot and you need pushed home. Did you ever try to over start it when it protested?"

"Yes... But only this morning I mean I needed to go some where and I didn't think it would start I know it was stupid."

"Shut up. God you know this happens to everyone and is even more likely to happen to people who own older cars."

"But I mean I'm not completely stupid to cars I do know things. I knew that and I should have told my self to walk or something."

"Come on lets hook your car up to my truck and drag it back to your house."

"Fine."

So we hook my old car to his brand new truck. Which I found out in the car he just bought because his best friends car broke down and they had nothing to pull it with. So he got one just in case it happens again. Which it did today to me and I'm pretty freaking lucky to have him there for me. It's almost like fate right? No. I mean he's a complete stranger and he's like new here because I've never seen him at school. So we drive to my house and I invite him in.

"Wow. Oh I know who you are your that guy who build this towns daughter."

"Yup. That's me."

"So you're a selfish snob?"