4

Draco POV
"Dad, you have to listen to me! If I like harry you can't stop me!" "NO! YOU CANNOT LIKE POTTER, HE IS A DISGRACE TO THE WIZERDING WORLD WITH HIS STUPID FRIENDS THE WEASLYS AND THAT MUDBLOOD GIRL!" father said. "She's not a mudblood father! Just because she's muggle born doesn't mean she is dumb!" I yelled. "Lucius, stop this! If Draco likes harry you have no say in it! He can love whoever he wants!" My mother said. She's much nicer than father and much more understanding. "Draco, dear, would you like to stay at Harry's place until your father calms down?" Mother asked. "Okay mother. Bye." I said. I left the house and went to Harry's place. He lives with his godfather Sirius, and Sirius's wife, Emily. Emily was a very sweet and kind person.

( time skip )

I got to Harry's place pretty fast. When I walked in they asked me why I was here and I told them about what father had said. They agreed to let me stay over for a few days if needed. Me and harry went up to his room and played a few games. We were about to go downstairs to eat when harry asked me, "Draco, will you be my boyfriend? I know we've been together for a while but we never made it official." "Of course harry! Does Sirius know were together?" I asked. "Not yet, but why don't we tell him now?" Harry said. "Good idea." I said.