Worst Mistake

I'm Hanna here at a 150 ft. tall lighthouse.                                                                                                             I really don't know what got me here or what am I doing but in this moment the only thing I thought about was him...Is it really worth it? Am I just about to lose everyone I love because of a stupid mistake. I was shaking from inside I really didn't know if what I am about to do is right or is it the biggest mistake of my life

I just took a deep breath remembering everything that happened in the last few months,the good ones,the bad ones and the worst of them all.....  

I just thought about him,every moment we had together,how I felt when his hands touch me... even the slightest touch from his fingers made me melt....I really don't know how he did that or how he still conquered my thoughts even in the worst moments....

I closed my eyes thinking about how I'm this close to death,how my life was before any of this happened,how my whole life changed after that incident..

I think you're all confused and asking yourselves what could have happened that made me reach to this point..so let me give you a flashback to make you understand

Hanna Walker the prettiest,cutest,perfect most popular senior at high school who every guy dreams about. Yup that's true, I was the best in everyone's eyes plus I had Chris, the cutest guy in the whole school rapped around my finger. All the girls drank a cup of jealousy every time we pass by. We were the perfect couple wherever we go and my best friend Alex who always stood by my side for the past 8 years and never left me hanging in any situation, we went through everything together, through the ups and downs. Even though our lives weren't perfect always but at least we were together all those years.

My life was the best life every teenager could ever wish for. I had the perfect family, I wasn't actually rich as everyone thought but I had everything else.  I really couldn't imagine my life without both of them because we had the best memories together but this is our last year together I feel upset whenever I think about the fact that we might never meet ever again but what I feel even more is the fear of losing them maybe for a couple of years and maybe forever.

I noticed something really strange going on with Alex because she started missing our Saturday sleepovers and also ditching school without me, and I really felt like something got into her few weeks ago, she started chatting with Chris more often and waiting on her nerves for the classes to end so she could sit with Chris and I at lunch, I mean yes we are all friends but when did they eventually become so close leaving me as the third wheeling.

I really don't mean anything but they are so weird around each other, they visit each other more to study or watch movies and he also laughs at her jokes too much I mean he never laughed at any of my jokes. Many thoughts got in my head but I just ignored all of them because we are all together now and I could never let those horrible thoughts get to me or even control me, I mean what could possibly happen?

    I went to the school  just like everyday, but I felt like something was wrong, something weird was going on. Everyone was gossiping like a tragedy happened but this wasn't the worst thing, it was like they were gossiping about me but I couldn't ignore anything this time. Every hallway I pass through, every group I pass by, everywhere I go.... all their eyes were on me, laughing, looking in disgust, saying some stuff I never understood. I barely could look at anyone's eyes not understanding what I did and I couldn't find neither Alex nor Chris.

 It felt like forever when the bell suddenly rang... I couldn't even believe that this nightmare is about to finish. I left everything and ran to find them when I got a text from Jenna, a friend of mine, but I just ignored it looking for Chris. After a long search I finally found them... speaking to each other like nothing is going on around them. I went right up to them asking them what the hell is going on today with everyone but they pretended like they knew nothing about it. It was so weird... when my phone rang with Jenna calling me to come to the bathroom to show me something very important.

  I ran into the bathroom leaving both of them, but I found Jenna really upset and afraid at the same time. She started making me really uncomfortable with the weird unexpected things she was saying...... it just felt like she's trying to make me ready for something horrible. I took a deep breathe and got ready for this mysterious surprise....... she gave me her phone with an opened video, it was the worst moment in my life I couldn't breathe I couldn't hear anything...... all I was able to do is watch that tragedy in tears, in fear, in anger.... all the emotions got to me but then I couldn't see anything in front of me, all I think is HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME after all those years he never thought of me. Three years of my life just got into the garbage, disappeared in one moment, I couldn't think of anything else.I just wanted to scream at the top of my lung. I just lost my entire life because of a STUPID mistake he did without thinking what will happen next....... I hated him.                                                                                                                                  TO BE CONTINUED......   

Follow me on Instagram: Gigi_oox                                                                                                                               Click on the long orange button down bellow to read the second part                                                           Vote, comment and share