The Troublemaker

I fell on the floor and all my books shattered everywhere. He stood in anger and as i raised my eyes to see who it was, it was that Liam guy. He yelled at me again "Are you dumb?" Liam said angrily. I just glanced at him surprised, his blue ocean eyes were peirced perfectly, his shiny black cropped hair was flipped amazingly, his noticable apparent jawbones, his bubblegum blushing lips. How could someone be that perfect? 

I tried holding myself from looking at his perfect face but I couldn't "Stop staring at me this way you weird creep" Liam said. "Um.... Which class are you? I mean are you a senior?" I replied. "Non of your business you weirdo" He said.

He rolled his eyes and left me hanging. After what I heard about him and after all his rudeness, I don't really feel offended, I'm not even mad at him for screaming at me but he's so annoying and dramatic. I don't hate him after what he did. I collected all my books and on my way to the class I thought of nothing but him even though, we just met. 

*Sigh* "Am I totally crazy to think he's good looking after all he did?........ Nah" I went to class as fast as I could, it was the worst class of all..... Physics. 

I could barely tolerate a whole hour of pure horrible torture, but hopefully this will end when I meet Katy. At this class, I was paying attention and writing some notes until I heard someone opening the classroom's door and entering "You are late" the teacher said. I raised my head to see who he was and I wish I didn't.... It was Liam. "So? I can be late whenever I want" he said. "Whatever, go to your seat" the teacher said. 

And luckily he sat next to me. I tried to hide my face so he couldn't recognize me..... but he did. "Seems like you are a new student" Liam said. I turned my face at him "yea-" I couldn't even finish my word when he said sarcastically "Oh you are that weirdo I bumped into this morning" I rolled my eyes "So, where are you from?" I replied 

"Non of your business" he said and turned his face. "What's your hobby?" he turned and said "Again, non of your business and don't try befriending me because I hate dumb people". I sighed, why would I embaress myself this way. "My god, I'm such a freak" I said. "Yeah sure you are" he laughed.

The class passed slowly as hell because he never stopped making fun of me and picking on me. I went out of the class right up to my locker. As I was taking my books a guy came to me "Hey beautiful" Ian said. I closed my locker and saw him "Oh, hey? do I know you?" I replied. "I'm Ian. Seems like you are new here. What's your name?" he said "I'm Hanna and yeah I'm new" 

We chatted a little bit, so I wanted to leave but he never stopped showing off he's so annoying. He literally told me every single thing about him in less than 10 minutes I mean how could someone be able to say all this about himself. I just needed a miracle to get me out of here.

And my wish came true... not exactly. I saw Claire coming towards our direction. "Hey Ian" Claire said then winked to Ian. Yeah sure whatever, they are both so annoying. "Who is this girl? and why are you standing with her? I thought you had better taste in girls" she said. "No no, she's just a friend-" Ian replied. "Excuse me, did you just call me ugly? because if that's what you meant, seems like you don't have a mirror in your house" I replied 

"How dare you talk to me this way you don't even know who I am. You can't say that to me" Claire screamed. 

"Hun, I just did" I said 

I left her screaming in the hallway after totally roasting her but then I stopped, turned and looked at them saying "And Ian i don't even know why you had a crush on a person that pathetic" I laughed and continued walking hearing her screams and threats saying I won't get away with this while I already did. But to be honest, it was the funniest thing ever happened to me because actually I never made fun of popular girls or guys, I usually used to bully nerds but, this feels ten times better.

But sometimes I hate myself for bullying others. I feel more like disgusted and all the worst thoughts get me Alex, Chris, mom, everyone. I hate all of them. As I was floating in my thoughts the bell rang, it was the recess. I went to meet Katy at the cafeteria after these horrible classes to tell her everything that happened.

I told her everything happened from the beginning of the day. 

"And I left her yelling" I said. We both laughed "What about Liam?" Katy said. "What about him? he's rude but he's the best at making people feel bad. I know nothing else" I replied. "How could you be that dumb, Hanna" She said sighing. "What do you mean? we aren't even friends and we totally hate each other" *Ring Ring* the bell rang so I was walking on my way through the wide hallway to another horrible class. 

"Could this day get any worse" I said When I saw Liam coming towards me "I think I spoke too early"I said , I tried avoiding him to get early by going the other direction but I found him standing in front of me and not letting me pass. Whenever I move right he moves too whenever I move left he moves silently. "What the hell Liam just get out of my face I don't want to be late so just move" I said loudly. "No I won't" he replied. "Liam I'm deadly serious, get off my hair or else-" I said angrily. 

"Or else what?" Liam asked.

"Or else i'll punch you in that pretty face of yours" I replied. "So, pretty?" he laughed. "D-Did I just say that out loud?" I said it as I was shocked. He laughed AGAIN. 

"Okay now that you made fun of me, can I go?" I said. "NO" he replied. I got so angry that I pushed him away with all my strength and walked away but then I felt like he's coming after me, grabbed me and hugged me so tight that I couldn't even breath. "Get off me, let me go" I said angrily. But he didn't answer me. 

Then a teacher came by "No hugging in the hallways. We said this rule hundreds of times" teacher said. "What? no. We aren't hugging" Liam said. "Yeah sure Liam, because you can't even hug a mob" teacher replied. 'Hey! I'm standing right here" I said. "Stop talking! Both of you detention NOW!" teacher said and left us. I got so angry for getting a detention on my first day, so I took my revenge. I stabbed Liam in his leg so hard that he let me. "Ouch, is that a leg or an Iron nail?!" Liam said. "That's a revenge for getting me a detention on my first day you idiot. Are you happy now?" I replied. "Exactly! and that's a payback for bumping into me this morning" he said as we entered the detention room. "Are you kidding me Liam! find a better reason" I said. "Yeah whatever" he said.  

He went to Hunter who was also in detention. "Do you visit detention everyday or what?" I said sarcastically. "Non of your business" he replied. Should he always be that mean, I rolled my eyes and sat away from them. "Who's that cutie you came with? Seems like she's new" Hunter asked Liam. "She's that dummy who I ran into this morning" Liam said " She looks pretty though" Hunter said. "Yeah whatever but she's so annoying and whenever I look at her I already notice her staring at me in a weird way. She's literally a freaking creep, dude" Liam said.

*IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE* *THNX GUYS SO MUCH, I ALREADY REACHED MORE THAN 700 READERS ON THE 2 CHAPTERS!! SO WHAT ABOUT WE MAKE THEM 1K READS?* *STILL ACCEPTING ALL YOUR IDEAS ON THE NEXT CHAPTER SO, DM ME ON MY INSTAGRAM: Gigi_oox  I LOVE YOU GUYS*        READ BELOW!

*SORRY FOR NOT PUBLISHING ANY CHAPTER FROM THE LAST WEEK CUZ THE SCHOOL JUST STARTED BUT DON'T WORRY I'LL BE ACTIVE THESE FEW DAYS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL BESTIE SHAZA AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT ILYSM. GUYS GO TO HER INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT: shaza246 AND GREET HER*