TOB Special: Q&A

Hey guys!! 

  So, cuz i wont be able to finish writing chapter 5 by Saturday, i thought of answering all your questions and i thought this was going to be helpful for others who didn't read the story from the beginning. So, lets get started with the Q&A.

   1. OMG OMG. When is the 5th chapter coming out?

     I'm probably going to publish it next Saturday and i'm hoping that i could have more free time so i could publish a chapter every Saturday. 

    2. Why haven't you uploaded any chapter in the past few months?

      Well, i've been busy with my studies and my endless school work + monthly exams. That's why i haven't been capable of publishing any chapter, BUT i'm going to make a schedule of the days i'm going to upload the chapters at and probably post a weekly notification of the chapters timings on my Instagram story. Gonna TRY publishing every Saturday.

   3. Is this story going to be continued?

      Of course, it will be continued but it might take longer than i thought. So, stay tuned forany announcement soon.

   4. From where did you first get the inspiration to write this story?

       I first thought of writing a story when I started reading many stories on an app called episode. It made me even more creative and thought of writing on that app but it was a bit hard and takes too long so, my best friend suggested that it would be cool if i started writing on wattpad as she had written 2 stories here, if you want you can check out her story "The disease".

   5. Is Ian going to be a love interest?

      Actually yes! He will be one, even though I like Liam more than him and made him the perfect character (He's not THAT perfect though, he's rude). It's a love triangle and only 2 will find love somewhere along the way.

   6. Where is Hanna, the main character, from?

     She's Canadian and lives in LA after she ran away from her parents in NY when a huge tragedy happened.

    7. Why aren't her parents looking for her?

       Actually, her parents ARE looking for her but they don't know exactly where she is, so they won't be able to search the entire USA in a short period of time.

     8. Will Hanna's parents ever find her? if yes, then how?

        Well, I can't just tell you what will happen throughout the story and blow it up for everyone, can I? But if you wanna know what will happen next, just continue reading the story.

      9. Will Hanna ever be betrayed throughout the story?

          She had already been betrayed by Chris and yes, she'll be betrayed again by the closest people to her. 

      10. Is Hanna a food lover? because she almost went crazy when Liam asked her to go with him to a restaurant.

         I've made some characters in the story kind of some of my friends in real life and at this one, Hanna impersonated my friend so I thought it would be funny if i added this to the story.

     11. How old are the main characters?

          Hanna is 18, Ian is 18 and Liam is 19

      12. Why is Liam older than both Hanna and Ian?

            You'd probably know soon in one of the coming episodes.

       13. Why is Liam always ignoring Claire?