Prologue

"Please. I'm just tired of everything Jimin. Please, let my heart rest."

Then she started walking away from me and I was under the rain...

Wet...

My body...

Eyes...

Heart...

I bled.

She was all I had but I never realized that, not until I have nothing left.

"I FUCKING LOVE YOU SEULGI!"

I shouted with all the feelings left inside. There were thousands of it. I had thousands of it, just for that girl.

But the problem lies on me.

I never realized I had some for her.

"PLEASE COME BACK! I'M BEGGING YOU!"

At a distance, she stopped and turned her face on me.

Slowly, I walked towards her. Scared but hopeful.

Scared that she might turn her back away again.

Hopeful that she would stay and give me a chance.

A chance to show her that she was more than what she felt.

That she is beautiful.

That she was always loved.

That I never wanted to hurt her.

"Jimin..." She was stuttering. 

"No, please. Don't think twice. Come back to me." 

"Jimin..."

"Please, please, please. Seulgi, you are everything I need. I know I was an asshole. I was chasing the stars... and now I'm about to lose the moon. But you know..." 

I paused and kept an eye contact with her. Trying to find the right words.

What to say? What?

"I won't lose you." I smiled.

But...

"If it was just for me I will stay. But I pity me eyes now, they're tired. My body, they're too wrecked. My feelings, they're shattered." 

Seulgi...

"Remember when you told me I'll never be a sister to you? I wish I stopped right away. I wish I never tried to change your impression on me. Because now, I can neither be a lover to you."

No...

She smiled slightly and the stormy sea calmed. My heart... it was fluttering... her smile...

I want to see that every day of my life.

"I saw you one time playing with Dad, you were still a kid so was I. That moment I told myself I would take care of you someday. But it's no more happening."

Her lips were pressed in a hard line. She bit her lower lip, suppressing her tears.

"Jimin, I love you. You're a beautiful man. You're like a jigsaw puzzle with missing pieces, and I am very willing to break myself just to complete you. But I'm too broken now..."

I felt helpless. Like an orphan, I was on my own.

"...and I have no more to break."

I cried with the rain.

I slept at dusk and woke up at dawn. I saw the sun, I felt alive, but the skies suddenly cried. Funny life, it was the dawn rain.