II. Strange

I left the house around 9 A.M. and drove.

*PEEEEEEEP*

I pressed the horn as I was stuck in the traffic jam.

WTF. I'm not gonna make it.

I stumped my feet impatiently and tapped the stirring wheel with my fingers.

"Hey! Move fast!" I opened the window and shouted at the driver of a Mercedes Benz - Maybach Exelero. What an expensive car for an amateur.

A guy wearing a too loose animal printed shirt went out of the car in front of me. He was heading to me, wearing a very annoying smile. I could imagine his eyes staring at me as he walked.

He was tall, a little bit dark but I didn't see him handsome. His shoulders were broad and he had long legs as what I could assess. 

He bent down and peeked through the window.

"Oh, Mr. Park. I'm too amused to see you."

It took me more than a nanosecond to reply as I tried to guess who he was. 

And how the hell did he know my name.

"Who are you?"

"Oh. I'm just nobody Mr. Park." He beamed his annoying smile, which turned a lot creepier.

"Whoever you are, you're not as pleasing as your car."

He smirked while looking away then gave me a stare again.

"I guess I have to leave now. We won't love it to annoy more people, right? Of course, because you always aim to please."

He tapped my back and went back to his car.

The horns repeating alternately brought my mind back to earth.

I drove with a very big question my mind.

How the hell did he know about me?

And why did he know that line...

We aim to please Jimin. We live to please. We gain as we please.

I tried to empty my mind with the nonsense things I've been thinking of and focused on driving.

I can't be more distracted because I've reached the limit of distractions. Any time from that very moment, I could feel my sanity's vanishing.

I shook my head and heaved a deep sigh.

Fishing my phone from my pocket, I placed it on the phone stand I have in my car and dialed a number.

"Hello, Jimin?"

"Irene-ssi. Have you contacted the girl?" I asked coldly.

"She did, she said she's almost there. Are you on your way?"

I bit my lip. I don't know if I'm really ready to know this person.

"I am. Gotta go." 

I pressed the end button and speed up.

I finally reached my unwanted destination. For the mean time, I left all the unnecessary thought away and went out of my car.

I stopped across an oriental-style furnished coffee shop with a visible signage on their facade saying We aim to please.

Is fate playing with me? What the...

I waited for the traffic signal to turn to red. I roamed my eyes around slowly and a girl caught my attention.

She was in a sweater with a blonde hair but that wasn't the catchy thing but rather her smile. She was wearing a very warm smile, I didn't know to whom she was beaming that but it was so beautiful. A smile that seemed to bring world peace. How could a person like her exist?