Prologue

April 19, 2019

Ever since I was a little girl I knew I was destined to be married to the future Vampire king. I had meet him only once, and that was about ten years ago. I remember it clearly.

I was dressed up in my favorite yellow sun dress, my brown hair curled into chocolate swirls, and wearing my lucky brown sandals. I didn't know then that I would be marrying the guy at that age, but that was the day I found out.

I had went thinking I was meeting my parent's very special friends and their son. We drove up into a long drive way that lead into an incredible house. I could of sworn it was an castle, of course it was I wa just so young then, I didn't know anything.

We arrived at the front of the "house" and was greeted my three people. The one man had black slick hair, like licorice, he was tall almost the same height as my dad but taller. He was extremely pale, but I didn't pay no mind to it.

The lady next to him was very beautiful, she had long blonde hair that went to her waist, she was slim, tall, just like a model. The adults hugged and reunited as if never seeing each other in decades. I heard that the man's name was "Dimitri"  and the woman's name was "Constance".

After we went inside their house I noticed a little boy attached to Constance's hand. How could I have not noticed him out there?

He stared at me with curiosity, I wanted to talk to him but I didn't know him, stranger danger.

"Dimitri, this is my little girl Rosella, I hope she is suitable for him of friend"

"Oh certainly she is very beautiful she will the the perfect queen for Lorenzo"

I was guessing that Lorenzo was the little boy that stuck to his mother's side. I noticed something strange about all three of them, they all had the same skin color and eye color. Maybe it was just a passed down trait, I thought.

As we entered into the living room the parents wanted to have a talk alone so they left us to get along.

"You know you're going to be my wife right, you'll have to look better" he had a such a deep voice for a young man.

"No I won't I will make sure i won't see you again for the rest of my life"

After dinner we had left home, that's when my parents broke the news to me. That scared looking teenager would be my husband at the age of eighteen. It was my duty as the future queen.

A few years later I found out i was destined to be the future vampire queen. Yay, I'm so excited. I hope you can see the sarcasm in my writing. I wasn't scared, but i wasn't excited either, I had my life planned for me before I even got to experience a first love.