II

*Fast forward to dismissal*

Y/N's POV

"Ughh! Who does he think he is? Messing with me all time!" I grumble as the walked out of school thinking of the scene he made earlier not noticing Kihyun.

"Thinking about him aren't you? Hmm" Kihyun said with a mocking grin plastered on his face.

"Pshh he's annoying you know, and you're being annoying too no wonder you're friends with him " I said as I rolled my eyes showing him how annoyed I am.

"Whatever dear cousin let's go or do you want to wait for Changkyun to bring you home.” he said as he walked away.

"Hell no! Kihyunnie wait for me." I said as I jog after him.

"Let's drink coffee. " he said as soon as I catch up to him

"To Momo Café?” I said wiggling my eyebrows know exactly where he wants to go.

"Aigoo my baby cousin knows me well. “he cooed swinging his arm around me as we walked to the café.

I.M's POV

When are you going to tell her Changkyun? Hyunwoo hyung asked me catching the attention of our friends who mischievously grin at me.

"I don't know hyung, I'm preparing though I already asked Kihyun-hyung's permission." I answered as I let out a sigh completely nervous of my plans.

"You should've seen him earlier hyung hehehe Jooheon come here!  he's like NOPE!" Minhyuk-hyung said as he and Jooheon-hyung tried to reenact what I did to Y/N this morning causing them to laugh.

"I'll confess soon hyung don't worry." I said as I puff my cheeks in nervousness.

"Our baby is a grown, I'm crying" Wonho-hyung said as he wipe his "tears"

"Who's baby? What crying? Yah what's going on? "Hyungwon-hyung said as he suddenly shot up from his sleep making Jooheon and Minhyuk laugh some more.