IV

*Time skip*

She went to the said place not even knowing who sent it. She reached for the knob not knowing anything about the mysterious man only trusting what her cousin said. She followed the path that led to him

He stood there, facing her trying to hide the nervousness and feat he’s feeling, while the others hid themselves.

Y/N'POV

“Hi Y/N” he said as he walk towards me. Frowning at his sudden appearance.

“Hello Changkyun, I’m leaving hehehe I forget where to meet my friend. “ I said laughing nervously as I try to go.

‘No, it’s the right place. “ he said as he grabbed my arm forcing me to look at him.

“Y/N-ah, I’ll be honest this time, I really, really like you. I didn’t know when but I sincerely like you. It’s also the reason why I always pick  fights with you, to make sure I keep your attention away from other guys, to keep you for my self. You’re probably wonder if I’m joking but I’m really not, please believe me."

He said while looking at me know straight in the eyes.

“Changkyun,  I—“

“It’s okay, you don’t have to answer now but this time I’ll show you what I feel."
He cut me off, as he grabbed my face, looking into my eyes; making my heart flutter.

He let go of my face, turning his back as he went to the direction of the door.

“Yah! “ I shouted as he continued to walk making me run towards him.

Hugging his waist I buried my head on his back hiding my blushing face from him and muttered.

“I like you too Idiot “