Chapter 7

*Maslie's Pov*

""It's ok Hayes." I said. I could feel my cheeks getting warm. We awkwardly just stood there for a moment and then I decided to break the silence. "I'm gonna see what Nash and Josh are doing. I'll be right back. I started walking out the door when I felt a hand touch my mine. I looked back and Hayes pulled me into another hug and whispered in my ear.

"I'm glad we are friends again."

I nodded me too. I walked out and Nash and josh were in Nash's room playing GTA5. They looked up at me and smiled and paused the game.

"Are you ok? Did he do anything to you? Is he being a douche?" Nash asked. I couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm fine. No he didn't do anything to me. No he isn't being a douche. We are friends again and he apologized to me for everything he did. We also kinda kissed a little!" I said looking at the ground blushing.

"YOU WHAT?!?" Josh exclaimed.

"Shh don't tell him I told you."

" I won't say anything. I promise! But Mase your too young to be kissing boys." Josh said . I laughed.

" Don't tell mom and dad either or ill tell them that you lost you V card! " I sassed back him.

"But that isn't true!" He said shocked and annoyed.

"Yeah but they don't know that."

"Ok well I won't tell them." Josh said with his hands in the air like alright I give up.

"So everything's good between you too?" Nash asked.

"Yup." I said popping the p.

"Good I couldn't watch you guys fight like this. You guys were meant to be together. I uhh mean uhh meant to be best friends." He said. I laughed and got up and went down the stairs and heard people talking. It was Hayes and Elizabeth. I started to listen to their conversation from the top of the stairs. I know I'm an eavesdropper.

*Hayes Pov*

My mom knows the whole fight that happened between me and Maslie. My mom and I are pretty close I could tell her anything. I went down stairs an told her that me and Maslie are friends again and that we sorta kinda kissed.

"That's great honey! Do you still like her like you did in 6th grade? You guys would be so cute together!" My mom asked.

"MOM!!!" I exclaimed while sorta blushing.

"What? Can't a mom be curious? Especially when her son might have a crush?" She laughed while saying it.

" Ok well to be completely honest mom. I don't know if I do I think I do but I don't think she likes me anymore." I sat down and looked at her with sad eyes.

"What do you mean anymore? Also if she didn't like you she wouldn't have kissed you back." She retorted back.

"Well apparently she liked me in 6th grade but I really hurt her mom. I made her start cutting! I stated.

"Well you guys were too young in 6th grade but you but guys are the perfect age right now! You did hurt her that is ver true but like i said if she didn't like you why would she have kissed you back? And FYI this is why I put her in your room so you could make up and be friends again and possibly become more than friends." She winked at me. I heard the stairs make a crackling noise and I knew somebody was coming down. It was Maslie. I really hope she didn't hear the whole conversation.

"Hey Maslie!" My mom and I harmonized.

" Hi"she waved.

" Do you need any help Elizabeth?" She asked my mom.

"Nope, just finishing up here. Why don't you and Hayes go and watch some T.V. Until lunch is ready" she winked at us. We went to the TV room and picked out a movie to watch and sat next to each other. She laid her head on my shoulder and we held hands. The movie was over and it was time to each lunch. We ate and after that I asked Maslie if she wanted to go and hangout. She agreed and we went upstairs and got ready. It was around 4 when we decided to leave. She looked beautiful. She wore this blue shirt and jeans and blue vans with her hair curled. We walked outside with our long boards and long boarded to the beach. When we got there the sun was setting and we sat down in the sand and cuddled and watched the sun set. There were all these couples running around and kissing and doing really cute couple things.

"I wish I had a relationship like they all do." Maslie said under her breath.

That was the moment it clicked I needed to find a way to make her mine. We rode home because it was almost too dark to see. We got there an ate dinner and watched more movies and cuddle.