Chapter 4

Sunday morning you go to church with your family. Hayes's family was there too. You talked with him for a little and your guys families had lunch together. It was Monday the first day back from break, you got ready and did you makeup. You were wearing some skinny jeans and a cute floral top with some white vans. You curled your hair and put a headband on. You put some mascara on and left for school. Your dad took you in his jeep and dropped you off. You saw Olivia and Alexxis you went to them and started talking to them. The bell rang you went to all you guys all went to your home room. A couple hours later it was lunch time. You saw Hayes, you smiled and waved he waved back. All his friends gave him dirty looks and asked why he was smiling at you. He said to be nice! They rolled there eyes. They tried to throw food at you but hayes stopped them. You were happy. A couple weeks later hayes started becoming really popular and he was changing again. You didn't talk at all anymore. His friends started throwing things at you again and you were mad because he didn't even try to stop them. He just watched them do it. You were so done with him you told him that you were done being his friend and this time you were serious! You got up and left Olivia and Alexxis! Alexxis was so pissed off at hayes. She went up to him and yelled "WHY ARE YOU SUCH A DOUCHE?!? Why are you hurting her like this. She thought you were going to be nice to her and actually be her friend. She trusted you! But you had to be a dick and do this to her! That's not cool!!" He looked at her confused and just shrugged and said idk. She got up and before she left she turned around and slapped him across the face. Couple hours went bye and you guys (you, Alexxis, and Olivia) were going to go to your house and hangout. When you got to your house you went to your room and listened to music. You danced around and acted all crazy. You heard the door bell ring and you ran down stairs to see who it was. You looked through the peep hole and saw the one the only Hayes Douche Bag Grier. You opened the door and yelled and said leave me alone I don't want to talk to you! You're a jerk and you don't know how to treat a girl right. You said you wouldn't let it happen again you said you wanted to be my friend! I guess popularity Is more important to you than our friendship! So leave I never want to talk to you again! As you tried to close the door he yelled I'm sorry. You rolled your eyes and walked up stairs. They asked you who it was and you said an old friend. It was 7:30 an you guys got hungry and your mom said you could order pizza if you wanted! 15 minutes later there was the door again you grabbed the money your mom gave you and walked to the door. You grabbed the pizza from the man not realizing who it was. It was Nash. Hayes older brother. You awkwardly smiley and said hey. He replied and said he heard what happened and he was sorry You said it was ok and have him a hug.( he gives the best hugs) you called Olivia and Alexxis down and you ate all te pizza. Olivia has 7 pizza Alexxis had 6 and you had 3! Your mom got home from work and she said once the girls go home tomorrow she needed to talk to you about something. You said ok and went back to your room and watched movies, listened to music and talked. It was now 3:30 in the morning and you all decided to make a video of you guys doing the cinnamon challenge. Olivia won the challenge. You and Alexxis almost threw up it was so gross. You guys got tired and went upstairs and fell asleep. The next day you woke up at 1:30ish. They called their parents and asked them to come pick them up. They went home and you remember that your mom wanted to talk to you. You went up to her and asked her what she needed to tell you. She looks you in the eyes and said " Me and your dad are going on a business trip and you will be staying with the Griers for a week or 2!" Your jaw dropped. You didn't know what to think. ( ps it's winter break)