Chapter 16

*Maslie's Pov*

We walked in the house to see Hayes ex-girlfriend standing there. What the frick was she doing here? Hayes and her didn't notice we walked in but all the guys and their girlfriends did. I was beyond pissed off! I think everyone could tell to. Cuz they all got up and walked over to the kitchen. Hayes was too busy laughing with what ever her name was to even notice. I looked to Josh for advice but he was walking over to the guys. So I walked over to Nash and Natalia. Nash embraced me in for a hug. We hugged for a couple mins while I had a few tears fall.

"What is she even doing here?"

"I don't know she kind of just showed up. I told hayes it was a bad idea but you know Hayes. He doesn't think about the big picture he just thinks about what he wants and what he thinks is a good idea."

"What should I-I do? He didn't even notice I was here or that you guys got up and left."

"Just hangout with Natalia and Jordan for a little. I will try and talk to Hayes."

"Ok thanks Nash! I know I can trust you with anything. But I wanna know what I did to him. Like why would he do this to me?"

"This isn't your fault Maslie! Hayes is a dick and he doesn't care about anyone except himself! But trust me it's not your fault! I love you Maslie! You'll always be my favorite girl/ lil sis." He said trying to cheer me up. Natalia was right there listening to our conversation. It doesn't bug her that Nash said I was his favorite girl because she knows I'm like his little sister and that we have a good relationship and we love each other but not in that way.

"Thanks nash you'll always be my favorite big "brother"! I love you so much thanks for always being there for me! Your the best!"

"Your welcome." He said as he started walking over to Hayes and what's her face. I just say there talking to Natalia and Jordan we went up into the man cave. I didn't want to be around them while they talked.

*Nash's Pov*

"Hayes!?! Can I talk to you? Like right now!" I said trying to stay as calm as I could.

"Can it wait Nash? I'm kinda in the middle of something."

"No Hayes it can't! Get you lazy ass up and come with me now!" I grabbed his arm and dragged him out to the backyard.

"What do you want Nash?"

"What do you think your doing with Melanie? You have a girlfriend you know!" I whisper-yelled.

"I know. We are just catching up Nash! We haven't talked since we broke up last year."

"Well that's not what it looked like! Especially when Maslie walked in and you didn't even notice she walked in. Or that all the guys and their girlfriends got up and left. Stop being so immature Hayes! You need to treat Maslie better. She has been through enough from you. You treat her like a piece of crap half the time! She has come to me and Josh for so much advice because of what you put her through. She has thought about braking up with you numerous times. It's getting old Hayes! When are you going to grow a pair and learn to treat a girl right?" I said furious. It left him speechless for a couple of minutes.

"I don't know Nash! I'm just the biggest douche there is! I don't know how to treat girls right. I need help and guidance. I'm only 13 and I'm stupid! Please just help me nash! I need help from my big brother." He said on the verge of tears. I've haven't seen him this sad in a long time. This must mean he's serious.

"Alright I'll help you but you have to promise me one thing."

"Anything!"

"You have to try and fix thing with Maslie! You need to kick Morgan out and apologize to Maslie. And you need to mean it!"

"It's Melanie. But ok I promise! Thanks nash I knew I could count on you." He said while giving me a bro hug. We walked inside and he sat back next to Mckenzie. He told her she needed to leave. That it was very inappropriate for her to be there and that he has a girlfriend. While he did that I walked up stairs to check on the girls. I knocked on the door and walked in. Maslie was still in tears a little. I walked over to her and gave he a big hug. She doesn't deserve this I don't know why my brother has to be such a douche bag! A few minutes later hayes walked in.

*Hayes's Pov*

I told Melanie that it was time for her to leave and that it was really inappropriate for her to be here. She understood and left. I walked upstairs and walked in the room to see Maslie in tears and hugging Nash like her life depended on it. I don't know why I have to be such a screw up. I feel terrible! Even if Melanie and I didn't do anything it still wasn't right and I understand that now, but I need to prove myself to Maslie!

"Maslie can I talk to you for a minute?" I said as she kinda jumped I guess I scared her. She looked up at me and then at Nash and back at me and nodded. She got out of Nash's grip and walked over to me wiping her tears off her face.

"Maslie. I'm sorry I don't know why I do things like this. I just love you so much and I don't know what to do with it. It scares me. And the only way I know how to deal with it is to flirt with other people. I know it sounds stupid but it's true. I'm probably the biggest douche bag ever! I'm beyond sorry Maslie! Can you ever forgive me?"

"I don't know Hayes. I love you too but you hurt me way to much. I don't know how much longer I can deal with it. It breaks my heart to see you with other girls. Even if your just laughing or talking. I get jealous easily and it gets really annoying. I wish I didn't get this jealous but I can't do my thing about it. But Hayes I don't know. Maybe we need some space for a while. Maybe we should just go back to being best friends for a few weeks. I just don't know how I can really trust you anymore. I'm really sorry hayes but I think it's just best for us." She said I couldn't hold back my emotions. I started balling. She can't do this to me. After all we have been through! I'm not going to let this happen.

"No please. Can we just work it out? I really need you Maslie. This isn't fair. I love you so much. My heart aches when I'm not with you. You are the other half to me. I understand if you don't feel the same way with me but honestly I'm in love with you!"

"I love you too but I think it best for us. I just think for a couple months we should just be best friends. Nothing awkward between us just like the old days. And if you like someone else in Those couple of months I will have to just have to move on. You could do so much better than me Hayes! I'm nothing special. Promise me if you end up with some else you will love her like nothing else."

"I could never find someone one better than you but I promise. FYI You are the only one for me! I promise. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me! I love you forever and always. If you move on promise me the guy you end up liking will treat you way better than I ever treated you!"

"I promise! I love you hayes!" I leaned in and gave her a good kiss. I'm not going to even look for someone else she is the one for me I know it! If she doesn't know it she will soon.