Battle of the Eons

The trip from Kalos to Sinnoh would have normally taken a few hours by plane, but Ash and Co. had the Pokémon Hoopa on their side so it should take less than that right? 

Ash's P.o.V.

"Ugh Hoopa are we there yet?" I groaned.

"No Ashkan. Hoopa will let you know when we get there" Hoopa replied.

"But the trip from Johto to Kalos was instant!" Whined Gary.

"Hoopa's rings can only teleport so far. Unown dimension connected to all of world, So with Unown, Hoopa can travel anywhere!" Hoopa explained.

"Where are we anyway?" Asked Serena.

"Hoopa thinks we're in Hoenn." Answered Hoopa.

"Why don't we rest here for the night? Suggested Brock.

As we set up our tents and other supplies my mom came over to me. "Ash I just want to say that I'm so proud of you and your bravery especially in a time like this." She started.

"Thanks mom, but why are you telling me now?" I asked 

"Well you see... Grace, Professor Oak, and I are going to go into hiding. We just aren't prepared to go up against Arceus. Us three don't have much battling experience. I hope you understand." 

"It's ok mom I understand."

Apparently Serena and Gary also got the news because whenever I saw them they had a depressed look on their face.

Misty's P.o.V.

As soon as I could I escaped from the group and went to a small cave. "Arceus my lord I summon you!" I chanted. A golden light appeared forming into the shape of Arceus. When he was fully formed I knelt and said, "My lord the Aura Guardian is in Hoenn currently somewhere around Mauville's ruins. They plan to attack you in Sinnoh at Spear Pillar." 

"Hmm this is bad. You said they have the Spear Key and the Azure Flute in your last report correct?"

"Yes my lord I have tried to take them but Serena is always practicing and Ash always has the key hidden."

"I shall send Latios to retrieve the Flute and possibly hinder them. Also he might turn his traitorous sister back to us." 

"Is that all my lord?"

"Yes you are dismissed" And he disappeared into a golden light.

Serena's P.o.V.

After a quiet dinner we said our goodbyes to our parents as Hoopa took them to a secret location. "Serena I'm going to go to sleep early I'll see you in the morning." Ash told me. 

"Okay goodnight Ash" I replied. I went out to a rock an sat down and practiced the Azure Flute. I was almost able to play the song memorized. I took a break and laid down. After a few minutes Latias flew over to me and asked, "Do you mind if I stay here for a while?" 

"No you can lay down too I don't mind." 

"Thank you Serena." We laid down looking at the stars that slowly appeared in the night sky. 

"Do you ever wonder what it's like up in the stars?" Asked Latias.

"Sometimes. I think it would be very peaceful. No running or hiding, no fear of being killed by an angry god." I replied.