Attack of Willpower, Emotion, and Knowledge

After the death of Xerneas, Life seemed to disappear, mostly plant life. However due to Xerneas's power residing in Serena, Ash and Co. did not feel the affects of the death of life. However due to their determination the group reached Celestic Town, which surprisingly was untouched by Arceus, and now were resting at Champion Cynthia's house.

Ash's P.o.V.

"...And that's why we're here" I finished explaining to Cynthia and her grandmother. 

"That is very interesting Ash, a world similar to ours, facing the same judgement, but you date someone else, meeting Sir Aaron, the Aura Master, the death of Xerneas, the Life Pokemon, and Serena's new power of life and time stop." Cynthia wondered.

"This reminds me of something that appeared after those Team Galactic goons were defeated and arrested. Now if you will follow me please" Cynthia's grandmother motioned us to come with her. We followed behind and she took us to the cave with the mural of the Lake Trio, except where the mural was another cave with another mural. "At first I was confused what this meant when it appeared but looking at it now I understand. It is a prophecy." She started.

"A prophecy!?" We all yelled. 

"You mean this predicted what will happen?" I asked.

"Yes. As I was saying this predicts your upcoming fight with Arceus. First you will encounter the  beings of Emotion, Willpower, and Knowledge. Next, you will leave this dimension, then you will face old foes from long ago. After that you will reunite with old friends, finally you will reach the Spear Pillar, after that is unknown."

"What do you mean it's unknown?" Asked Gary.

"Well, the maker of the prophecy wouldn't want to spoil the ending of the story so I guess that's why."

"Huh? What?" Asked a confused Dawn.

"Sorry, my grandmother has been acting weird every since armageddon started." Apologized Cynthia. 

"Anyway so according to the mural we will be attacked by the Lake Trio today." Said Tracy "I wonder if I can get a sketch of them?"

"Probably not, then we'll 'leave the dimension' any idea what that means?" Asked Bonnie.

"Well I did go to that other dimension before" I added. 

"True but I don't think it's that dimension. Besides Reflection Cave blew up" Brock said.

"Hey Ash remember back in Alamos Town Palkia transported the town to another dimension? Maybe he'll transport the mountain somewhere else." Dawn suggested. 

"And what about old foes? Every villainous team that we fought were placed under arrest or went missing." I wondered.

"At least the next one is positive, we will reunite with old friends! I wonder who they will be! Maybe Shauna or Alain!" Bonnie cheered. 

"And then we reach Spear Pillar, but it doesn't say if we actually succeed in our quest." Gary stated.

"We can think this over after dinner and some sleep" Suggested Cynthia. We walked outside when suddenly we saw something falling from the sky. 

"Everyone take cover!" I yelled. We all ran. I threw up an Aura shield and covered Serena.

"Wait Ash I sense people on there!" Serena yelled. She ran back out and yelled "Time, Stop!" Suddenly she was back and two people dressed in white and a Meowth we're laying on the ground. 

"Huh? Who is that?" Asked Tracy. Suddenly the trio jumped up and said

"Prepare for trouble!"

"And Make it double!"