ch 11

Ricardo POV:

I can't wait to show jade what I have planed for her.

I was at the door and I knocked and she answered and looked beautiful. Well she always does.

Anyways we were about to leave when bre and cree wanted to talk to me......oh crap.

Cree started talking to me and bre came out with a bat and a sledge hammer.

I am terrified right now but luckily jade interrupted. Don't tell anyone but they both scare me.

We were in my car jade was blindfolded because I'm gonna take her to the prettiest view ever. You can see the whole city. I'm so excited I've never taken anyone there before but jades special she is not like any other girl.

I'm planning on to taking her to a top of a mountain were you can see the whole city. Luckily we don't have walk up because you can just drive up there.

J: are we almost there yet
R: not yet
J: c'mon its taking forever.
R: I know but you are gonna love it
J: OK

We were listening to music until bumper cars came on by Alex and sierra.

Me and jade were singing along and we sounded good singing together.

~10 minutes later~

We are finally here already. I got off the car to go to her side to open the door for her because she is blind folded.

J: we almost there
R: we barley got off the car and you start complaining
J: duh
R: ( chuckles) OK .

We are here. It was technically a picnic but beautiful because it has a beautiful view and you can see the stars.

R: OK now take it off.

She took off the blindfold and she covered her mouth...... Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

J: this is the sweetest thing any guy has ever done for me.

She came and hugged me and was almost on the verge of tears.

R: hey its nothing besides your special to me
J: aw thanks rico
R: no problem jadey

We were eating talking laughing. Best night ever.

An: hey guys I hope you liked it and go check out my knew book DIFFERENT. it is a book of Lukeia from lost and found.

 it is a book of Lukeia from lost and found

Anyways bye my fellow readers.