chapter 15

Two weeks later

Jades POV:

It has been two weeks already and in those two weeks I have been getting weird texts from someone but I dont know who..... Isn't that strange...

But right now I'm walking down the hall to my next class when I received a text from the same person who has been texting me for two weeks.

?: hey hoe I hope you have a great day.....NOT!!! But I got some news for yeah I heard that your lil boyfriend has been cheating on you; you dont believe me here is your proof.

Video:

R: I love you kale
K: I love you to
*Started kissing*
R: I know I shouldn't be doing this
K: it's ok, she wasnt worth it anyways.
R: I just feel guilty
K: don't be she is a nothing besides she is a slut.
R: ok
*starts kissing again (AN: GAGGING)

I stopped the video and I was angry and sad at the same time. But than I felt a year role down my cheeks and ran outside passing everyone and cree and bre looked at me while I was running and lance and Thomas was looking at me to....

Worry spelled all over their face and I saw Rico..... The boy who has broken my heart....The boy that I love....well loved.... But not anymore.

I heard foot steps behind me multiple of them....but that didn't make me stop.... I stopped when I reached the little stream we have at our school.

I sat down letting my tears flow free... I felt a hand on my shoulder and another one around my shoulder.

I know it was cree and bre... I heard a few noises in back of us... It was lance and Thomas.... And Rico....

I got up and faced all of them....a smile on my face trying not to cry any more.

But they knew I was hurt...

C: are you ok
B:what happened

I looked at Rico and I saw concern and he was gonna hug me but I backed away from him pushing him away...

J: dont come near me
R: baby what's wrong
J: dont call me that
R: why?
J: you know what you did

He had a look of worried across from his face.

R: i dont know what your talking about
J: you know what I'm talking about
R: I seriously dont
J: just admit it before I get mad
R: I DONT KNOW WHAT I DID
J: RICARDO JAVIER HURTADO YOU CHEATED ON ME SO STOP PLAYING DUMB WITH ME AND JUST ADMIT THAT YOU CHEATED ON ME
R: I DIDN'T
J: OH REALLY HMMM.... LET ME SHOW YOU A VIDEO

I showed him the video and the rest to.

J: now Rico tell me you didnt tell me
R: it was a mistake.
J: sure it was
R: I'm telling the truth
J: how long
R: can we not talk about thi-
J: HOW LONG!
R: 3 weeks

I just looked at him tears steaming down my face... Him trying to hug me.

J: dont touch me dont f**ken touch me.
R: jadey
J: I'm not your jadey
R: dont act like you never cheated on me
J: I have never cheated on you Hurtado
R: kale told me that-
J: oh so you believed the lil slut over your girlfriend oh I'm sorry ex-girlfriend.
R: dont be like this
J: no I am go to your slut of a girlfriend because now you dont have to keep it a secret
R: jade please I love you
J: yeah well I hate you.

I walked away from the boy I loved but now from the boy I hate.

Ricardo's POV:

R: jade please I love you
J: yeah well I hate you.

Those words hurt like a b**ch.... I lost her just because I believed a lie...

C: your a dick I hope you rot in hell

Instead of bree saying something she slapped me and punched me in the stomach than spit on me while I was on the ground groaning..

B: dick do not get near my best friend or any of us because if you do I will kill you and I will turn my self in because I won't be ashamed of what I did.

They left but before they did cree kicked me in the stomach...

Lance and Thomas helped me up and i started crying.

T: you messed up bro
L: big time
R: I know
L: I dont think you can get out of this one
R: me neither

We all started walking and we headed to Mr. Calvero class...

MC: ok class today we are gonna sing and we are gonna sing any song that expresses our feeling ok... Who's up first.

J: I'll like to go
Mc: ok

A tear rolled down jades cheek.

She looked straight into my eyes and my ryes were turning red and I looked down avoiding eye contact and the next thing I know is I heard the door shut. And jade left the class room and I just had to follow her...

She was rubbing outside and I saw a car coming to her

R: JADE WATCH OUT!!!

The car hit her.... She was on the ground bleeding I called the ambulance and they were on their way.... Jade hold on please.

Jades POV:

When I was singing I couldn't let go of all the memory's with Rico they were going in circles and when I finished a tear rolled down my cheek...

I looked up and made eye contact his eyes were red...

I couldn't take it anymore..

I ran out the class room... Out the school...I heard foot steps and I heard a voice it was Rico but I couldn't hear anything.... Everything went dark...