Chapter 2. New home?

After I woke up I looked around. My head hurt like hell and apparently I was on the trunk of a car. For what I could judge, the car had stopped and two doors slammed close. I was about to hit the wall but I had my hands tied, as well as my feet. Someone started to open the trunk so I decided to play dead. ''Wake up kid we're here" said one of the ugly guys. Since I was playing dead by obvious reasons I didn't respond and kept my eyes shut. "Do you think he is dead Wil?" "No Bil, I think he's still uncouncious from the hit" said what appeard to be Wil and started poking my side. He sure poked hard and I wanted to lightly scream but I needed to be like this, in case of being able to escape. "B-b-but Wil what if he's really dead? I mean, he would move right?! Aagh!! Boss will be SO mad at us or probably kill us if the boy is dead!!" Now that made me want to be like this even more, playing dead began to be fun. "SHUT UP BIL! Stop crying let me check his respiration". I held my respiration until he had removed his finger away from my nose. "W-Well Wil? I-I-Is he alive...?" "N-n-no Bil... he wasn't breathing...".

I wanted to laugh so much, I mean two big ugly guys were now scared to death because they thought I was dead. I soon got carried in a tough way I think that I ran out of air. Apparently I was being carried on someones shoulder. My head was on his back and they were both so worried. After some time they put me down and started to toss water to my face. I just hope they don't think that by doing that, someone can come back to life. Suddely the most stupid idea came to what it seemed to be Bil, the idiot one "W-Will I have an idea! What if we put him some sunglasses and move him in front of boss, as if he were all right!". I just hoped that Wil would decline, but I was wrong "g-great idea Bil! Give him yours!!", with that I felt something cold touch my face, the sunglasses. "Great! It doesn't look like he has his eyes closed!". Awesome I thought, now I can see where I am. I opened my eyes only to see a huge mansion in front of me. They took each arm and began walking, by a reasonable thing I had to loose my body, which meant I had to look at the floor. After some time we finally arrived and entered a room. By its looks it was an office. One of them raised my head "B-Boss we brought what you wanted.." said Wil "Yeah yeah boss we brought him!" said Bil. A few seconds passed and the big chair swong to face us, so I immediately closed my eyes. "Bil..Wil...why does the boy seem to be drowsy? Has something happened?" "N-No boss!!" said both of them at the same time, "H-He fell asleep as we walked to you boss!!" said Bil "Yeah! He fainted halfway!! Maybe the aura is to strong for him!!". Silence filled the room. "Fine, leave him on the large couch." said what appeared to be the boss.

Something was fishy...his voice sounded very familiar...where had I heard it before... I know it's someone that i've heard multiple times....wait...it can't be...HIM...right?! I-It was a dream....how could he possible be in my dream...I don't know him...

Bringing me back to reality, someone took the sunglasses away from my face, which meant that I could't open them at any cost if I wanted to escape soon. Someone began to caress my cheek. It bugged me so much I wanted to punch him, but I had to restrain myself. Suddenly his hand began to brush my jean, close to my member. He started caressing it, so I opened my eyes and was about to punch him, for when he took my hand "Ah pa pa, thought you were playing dead" he said. It took me aback, how did he know I was playing dead?! "I can read your mind babe, do you not recognize me?". I froze. Of course I recognized him, he was the guy from the tree! "Wh-Wh-What?! H-H-How did you know what I thought?! O-O-Or vanish from the tree?!", he smirked. "I-I-It's not funny at all!! Answer me!!" "Sorry but i'm not the one who's going to be ordered around here sweety". He tapped my hands and legs with his finger and the ropes disapeard. "What do you mean?! You're not the boss here!!" "Why I sure am, didn't you hear what those morons called me?" "Y-Yeah I did!" "Now now let's make a deal shall we?". Deal? What could he ever mean? I mocked, knowing he could hear my thoughts. "Be my slave here at the castle, unless you are a chicken." He turned around, being called a chicken was the thing that I hated the most, it was as if they would dare me. "Ch-Chicken?! I-I'm not a chicken!!" "You sure are, you stutterd right there" "WH-WHERE!?" "There" "I-I-M NOT A CHICKEN AND I'M GOING TO PROVE YOU WRONG!!I'LL BE YOUR DAMN SLAVE! YOU'LL SEE!!". Wait....what did I just said..?! "Now that was what I wanted to hear" he grinned. "WH-WHAT NO!! I DIDN'T MEAN IT!" "Too late, what is said, is done", and with that chains appeared on my neck, hands and feet, just like my dream.

___________________________

Hey guys I hope that you liked the second chapter of my book. I know that it won't be as good as other books but I hope that you guys like it and recomend it.

Comment

Vote

Follow!