Chapter 3: Tough Cookie

English is not my first language so please bear with me. 

Disclaimer:  Any similarities in the story is purely coincidental.

Thank you and enjoy.
_________________________________________________________________

Hayeong's POV:

I paused after hearing Taehyung's order.

"Wait...what?" I asked him. I wanted to make sure I heard him clearly this time.

"One large caramel macchiato with one medium serving of japchae." He repeated.

I lowered my head and repeated his order through my head again. One large caramel macchiato with one medium serving of japchae...

I looked back up. "Okay so one large caramel macchiato. Anything else sir?"

Taehyung looked at me with confusion. "What about my medium serving of japchae?" He was a bit upset how I ignored the latter half of his order.

"Sorry sir. We only serve coffee here, hence the name Café. If you want japchae, I would recommend you go to the restaurant 2 blocks away. They serve wonderful food other than japchae as well." I answered. I couldn't believe how much of a blockhead this guy is. I mean how 4D can a person be. This isn't called a café for nothing.

I looked into his eyes. He looked sad and slightly lowered his gaze to the machine in front of him. I don't know why it hurt my heart when I saw him this disappointed.

"Ehem sir. If you want, I can replace that medium serving of japchae with a free large serving of ice-cream." I whispered so that way he was the only one who heard me. He perked up and immediately started smiling. His eyes twinkled from happiness. I glared at him as a signal to not be that obvious and he got it. He paid for his coffee and walked to a nearby empty table to wait for his order.

It was only when Taehyung passed me his card that my boss walked into his office. I released a sigh of relief and quickly went back to work. After finishing his order, I called his name to get his attention. "Gucci Oppa!"

Taehyung looked up and pulled his earbuds out of his ears while walking over to pick up his coffee. He laughed at me. "I thought you guys are supposed to call out customers names when giving out the orders."

I smirked. "I did. Gucci Oppa." I repeated while emphasizing the "Gucci" part.

He chuckled. "I think I'm having a Deja vu moment right now."

I smirked again. "Good. Otherwise I would've called a doctor to get you checked up." I laughed after my sarcastic response. I was feeling really sassy today. This is awesome.

"Oh and here is your large serving of ice-cream on the house!" I secretly passed him his ice-cream. He looked like a kid due to his excitement. Aww how cute. Wait...what am I talking about?

I shook it off and went back to work.

The rest of the day went by slowly. Taehyung stayed the entire time. And I mean the ENTIRE time. I didn't know he had it in him to stay seated in one spot for 5 hours. He refilled his coffee twice before he began asking for different orders of juices. I don't know how many times he called me over to refill his "orange juice with extra mint leaves and no ice." I'm pretty sure I refilled it at least 20 times before Jackson decided to take over. I was thankful for his actions otherwise I would've gone crazy.