chapter 4

I woke up the next morning in a strange room, WAIT! did things happen? I asked myself, and lightly lifted the covers. I breathe a sigh of relief when I see I still have shorts and a pink shirt on my body. But that relief disappeared when I saw someone's legs not that far away.

My hand crept out from under the covers to find who else was in this bed. I attempted to remember what happened last night but I couldn't quite remember anything after Brice going after Kyle.

Jeez I hope it isn't Kyle. Should I just yell rape, would that be a good idea? I turned over and see Brice with a huge smile on his face. "Good morning, care to say why your so happy?" I asked sitting up.

"Nothing, good morning to you to." Brice said in a voice that wasn't so sleepy.

"How am I here? And why?"

"So you don't remember?" He asked and I shook my head no, "your roommate and you got in a fight and you were tired, I wasn't going to leave you where Kyle might've came back to after I left so I took you home with me, and you insisted that you slept in a bed. I only had one bed, and you complained you were lonely as I was about to leave."

"Oh, but where did I get the shorts? And the pink shirt?"

"Look closely at the 'shorts'." He chuckled air quoting. I finally got it, they weren't shorts, they were boxers. And the shirt, the simple 'tough guys wear pink' was written.

"Oh okay."

"Nothing happened, in case you were thinking about it."

"Okay, thank you for not letting me do anything, because that would have been like horrible."

"I getcha, now what you wanna do?" He asked turning to face upwards.

"I don't really know, what do you wanna do?"

"You probably wouldn't want to do the same thing."

"Well, what is it?" I asked, next thing I know he pulled me in close to him and wrapped his arm around me.

"This." He whispered into my ear, I snuggled closely into his bare chest. "But I have to check on my granddaddy."

"I can go with you, I have no classes today." I volunteered.

"I don't know, why do you want to go with me?"

"Because, I don't want to go home." I said looking up at his face. "Please?"

"Fine." He sighed, "but shouldn't we get you some real clothes?"

"No, yourself are better, and warmer."

"What do you mean? You should have some warm clothes, why don't you?"

"I do but they don't seem the same, like yours are more comfortable."

"Okay what about your undergarments?"

"They'll be fine, now what time is it?"

"Uh, maybe 12, give or take."

"Mkay, how long have you been up?"

"2 hours, why? I didn't want to disturb you."

"Still, I sleep like a rock, you could've done something to get up."

"But I didn't want to."

"Mkay, what ever you say." I claim and snuggle in closer to his warm chest. He smelled like apples and something else, but what?