Prologue

"I don't want to." I plainly said while finishing my platefull of ham, egg and bread.

She heaved a deep sigh before putting down her utensils then wiped  the sides of her mouth with the table napkin. So full of etiquette.

"Why are you even disagreeing with my decisions X? Afterall, I am still your Mom." Nakakairitang aniya at pinakatitigan ako nang masama.

I took a last bite of my sandwich before turning my back at her. I could still hear her shouting from the inside, irritated and full of rage. Dali-dali kong inilagay sa tenga ko ang nakasabit na sa leeg kong headphones and played "That's What I Like" by Bruno Mars.  I am used to it. Getting annoyed with her ever so demanding and control freak attitude had always been the reason why we fight a lot. That is also one of the reasons why I prefer staying in my company and owm house than being with her or just visiting her.

I immediately sat on my swivel chair readying my self for an interview of a new finance manager when Mr. Collester entered my office with a smug on his face. He contributes 40 percent shares in my company so he is a VIP.

"Mr. Ferrer." Bati niya and extended his hand for a handshake.

Agad ko naman iyong tinanggap at iminuwestra sa kanya ang upuan sa harap ng aking mesa. Hindi pa man nakakapag umpisa sa pagsasalita si Mr. Collester ay bigla na namang bumukas ang pinto ng opisina ko. I was already on the middle of standing up at handa nang sigawan ang kung sinumang pangahas na naglakas ng loob na isturbuhin ako when a woman, no a lady...I guess a teenager entered with two body guards on her both sides. She was jumping like a kid while pushing away those two men in black.

"Let me go!" Shouted her which made my eyebrows form into a straight line. A brat huh?

"Look Mr. Ferrer..." Agaw ni Mr. Collester sa atensyon ko. " That woman over there is my only girl, Caliza. She's in her last year in College and needs a company to do her  OJT. But since, I don't want to accept her in my own company as well as with her three other siblings, I am so honored to introduce her to you as one of your temporary employees." Abot tengang ngiti niya habang ipinakikilala ang babaeng nagngangalang Caliza.

Is  he trying to convince me to be a baby sitter of his brat daughter?

"Well Mr. Collester, I really appreciate that you have chosen my company as your daughter's  stepping stone but I don't really hire brats in here." I explained as a matter of fact. I even threw her a head to foot glance bago nakangiting humarap kay Mr. Collester.

I heard her smirk followed by the annoying foot steps coming from her killer heels. Now that she's almost a breath away from me, I must admit that this kid has a very astonishing beauty. Bago ko pa man mapag-aralan kung gaano kaganda ang mukha niya ay bigla na lamang dumapo sa mukha ko ang palad niya.

"That's for insulting me, Mister." Aniya habang may mapanuyang ngiti sa mga labi niya.

"Caliza, say sorry to Mr. Ferrer!" Sigaw ng kanyang ama with a very apologetic look on his face.

"Ayoko nga." Nakangusong sagot niya habang  pinapaikot gamit ang kanyang hintuturo ang kulot niyang buhok.

Such a pain in the ass. 

"Then you will be staying with your Aunt Gilda while we are in Egypt." Puno ng awtoridad na ani Mr. Collester.

She immeadiately stopped  rolling her eyes nang marinig ang sinabi ng ama. She looks horrified now and ready to woe her father. She might not have a good relationship with that whoever Aunt Gilda is.

"Mr. Collester..." agaw ko sa atensyon niya but he immediately cut me off. The f*ck!

Gusto ko sanang sabihin sa kanya na sa bahay nalang nila pag-usapan ang issue nila ng anak niya dahil obviously ay kanina pa nila ako naaabala. I am a businessman and every second counts. I value money and time.

"I will be pulling out my investments from your company kapag hindi ka pumayag sa munting kahilingan kong ito Mr.Ferrer." Started he. "And  trust me on this, but I can even curse your company for bankcrupty."

Tss. Looks like he is trying to threaten me with his investment and power huh?

"Seems like you were not informed who you are trying to threaten Mr. Collester. I guess you better make a research first."

I tried to control the anger running through my veins, though I already want to strunggle this old man to death.

I made a step forward  and held her daughter's chin. She was trying to shove my hand off ngunit ano ba  ang lakas niya kung ikukumpara sakin?

"Let's have a deal then. Afterall, I am still a businessman. I wont be Mr. Ferrer for nothing." Matalim na sabi ko habang matiim na nakatitig sa anak niya.

Nakita ko kung paano natigilan si Mr. Collester. Ilang beses niyang binuksan ang bibig upang magsalita ngunit wala ni isang kataga ang namutawi mula sa mga labi niya.

Inangat ko ang mukha ng anak niya upang magpantay ang tingin naming dalawa. She was nervously shaking and her palms are sweating while trying to escape from my clasp. I wanted to smirk at her reaction but d*mn it, I am so d*mn captivated with those two green and fascinating orbes. I just can't bare the sight of how her face was perfectly carved.

I instantly let go of her when I started yearning to touch her lips. Sh*t. Agad akong lumayo at tumalikod sa kanya. I faced her father na hanggang ngayon ay mukha paring nagtataka sa business deal na iooffer ko sa kanya.

I losen my tie and ran my fingers through my hair. Napailing-iling ako sa deal na naiisip ko. I might find it funny but I guess she'll get the shock of her life. Sorry young lady but I want to cut your horns and change it with a halo.

"She will have her OJT in MY company." Started I emphasizing the word MY. Nagliwanag ang mukha ng ama niya sa narinig. "But she'll stay with me, specifically in my house while you're away." Pagtatapos ko sa sasabihin ko which literally made their jaws drop open.

Nagulat ako nang biglang hatakin ni...what's her name again? Ah! Cali. Pangalan palang hot na. Wait, what am I thinking?

"What do you mean by that Mr. Ferrer?!" Nakakunot ang noong aniya, magkakrus pa ang mga braso at nanlilisik ang mga mata.

I chuckled a bit. Lalong kumunot ang noo niya at sinamaan ako ng tingin.

"You know what I mean Ms. Collester, so don't ask me to elaborate it further. "
She was taken aback and balled her hands into fists. Get your self ready Miss for you will soon enter the lion's den.

Tinapik ko ang balikat ng kanyang ama. He was still silent. Seems like he is still digesting what I just said.

"Until then Mr. Collester." Sabi ko bago siya lagpasan.

Bago paman ako tuluyang makalabas ng opisina to attend that freakin' meeting with a not so qualified investor, I looked at Cali over my shoulder. She was still shocked with eyes full of anger and other emotions I am not familiar of.

"See you in my house when I get home later." Said I before waving my hand on the top of my head and leaving her with eyes wide opened.

A/N:

Epilogue palang po 'yan. I hope ypu will find the story interesting.