Chapter 5

Claire's Pov:

While Blaire was still  at school, I took the opportunity to go through my twin sister's laptop. I tapped 'photos' and started to scroll. Shockingly, I found pictures of her in what looked to be a porno. I was appalled to say the least. My sister who was my best friend? I thought he told me everything. 'hmph' I thought. There was pictures of her naked with her tongue out holding up a male's genitals. There were pictures of her naked sprawled out on bed's, her with older men. I couldn't even continue scrolling. Using this opportunity, I printed 50 copies of the photos. Checking the time, I realized that I should be expecting Blaire home at any minute now.

-----------------------------------------------------
Blaire's Pov:

Today was a long boring day. My best friend Tyana was sick and could not come to school, so I was basically a loner today.

As I heard the school bell ring to indicating that school was over, I wasted no time and quickly exited. Putting in my head phones and turning the music all the way up, I decided to walk home just to clear my head.

As I arrived home, I noticed Claire was acting a bit strange but disregarded it and poured myself a glass of orange juice and went into the study.
----------------------------------------------------
Claire's Pov:

After Claire had left, I wrote a quick note to mom. Telling her I was gonna be at the library when in reality I was going to be at school.

------------------------------------------------------

I was strolling through the corrider, very aware that the janitor was giving me weird looks but, I jus waited for him to leave. After, I started sticking up the copies everywhere, from the walls, to lockers, even on the toilet covers. After looking at my master piece. I felt a tinge of guilt but simply flicked it off thinking this is what she deserved for ruining my dress.

----------------------------------------------------

Blaire's Pov:

The next morning came in the blink of an eye. I woke up realizing I fell asleep to a very uncomfortable position in the chair. I quickly stretched my muscles realizing I only have 15 minutes to get to school. I took a quick shower, threw on a skater girl dress, some converse and threw my hair in a pony.

"Good morning mom, I don't have time," I said as I gave Mom a quick kiss on the cheek, grabbed an apple and left. I noticed Claire was already at school.

When I arrived to school I noticed that my peers were giving me looks of surprise, disgust and the boy with lust. I jus flicked it off as my imagination playing tricks on me. I quickly went to my locker as I only had five minutes until class was to start. As I approached my locker, and looked at the other lockers I noticed pictures was stuck everywhere, on my locker and the ones of my peers. Taking up a picture I realized that someone had found out I was porn star. I broke down in sobs not believing what was going on while everyone watched me. There was only one person who could have found out. That's when I saw my flesh and blood, my twin sister Claire.

Woww, what a plot twist ! I wonder what will happen next haha

Follow me, comment and vote ❤
Kisses xxx