Chapter 6

This chapter does contain disturbing material. So if you are triggered by rape and drugs etc. This chapter is not for you . Dont worry I made it easy to follow in the next chapter so you won't really miss anything. Xx

Claire's Pov:

I stood from the farthest corner of the corrider. I still could not believe my only sister was a porn star. Even I realized that I stooped way to low.

Ok Claire, you really screwed up.

I watched her as she broke out in sobs choking on her words.

"I'm sorry"

Blaire turned to me "You are sorry Claire?" She said between hiccups.

"Not even a sorry can fix this" then she ran out.

I chased after her yelling 'Blaire' several times, eventually I lost track of where she went. Seeing a bench nearby, I made my way over to it and sat down.

I'm sorry.

A simple phrase, supposably supposed to fix almost every situation but, what really is a sorry?

Why does my sister do pornos?

Why did she not tell me?

So much questions but I cannot seem to find the answer.

------------------------------------------------------
Blaire's Pov:

I ran. My feet hitting the pavement over and over. Tears streaming down my face. I was hurt to say the least.

How could your own flesh, someone you spent your whole life with. Even the nine months with do this to you?

How low are people willing to stoop just to win?

The world was screwed up. Maybe not the world but, the people in it.

It started to rain, and by this time I had started to slow down.

Today was not your day Blaire.

I noticed a sleek red car pull over to where I was. My heart started racing but, after the person winded down the window I realized it was only Chad.

"Get in" and I listened.

He drove us back to what I believed was his place.
"Thank you" I said.

"It's not a problem, would you like a drink?"

"Yes," I shyly replied

I mean after all I was with the hottest guy at school. Who would not be shy?

------------------------------------------------------
Chad's Pov:

I saw the pictures at school and that made me hungry. I was a dog, that needed to be fed. I will get what I want, despite whatever it will take to get it.

I poured two glasses, whilst doing so I took out a powder. A drug, that should knock her out. Pouring it into her drink. I made note of the difference so that I do not mix them up.

I gave Blaire her drink and started sipping mine.

"Would you like to watch a movie?"

"Sure" she replied

I quickly put in 'minions'

"Ah I don't feel so good" Blaire said.

I mentally smirked.

"Would you like to lay down?" Without responding she made her self comfortable and slowly fell unconcius.

When I was sure she was fully unconcius, I took off her clothes as well as her under wear.

Took off my pants and underwear and put my length in.

-----------------------------------------------------

Another plot twist? O.o
Comment, vote and share but, you already knew that ;)

I love you guys 💘💘