Chapter 3

Claire and Blaire shared rooms it was a huge room that was pretty decorated with two different styles based on our different personalities. On Claire's side was a beautiful green wall with pictures of flowers and her family. Her side was was very organized with a flower to light it up.  It was separated with two bookshelves one for Claire and one for Blaire. Her room was filled with life and light.

On the other hand Blaire's side was fuchsia with pictures of beautiful animals and places which she wished to go. It also had a drawing wall and doodles on the wall. Her side was kinda messy. It was an awesome room.

Blaire's Pov:

(midnight)

As Blaire pushed herself out of bed while she grabbed all of the essential materials. Glue, tape, paint was what she was going to use. "Wheres that dress?" Blaire whispered to her self. Claire had this gorgeous dress which she prized very much. Our grandmother gave it to her before she passed and she has never let it go ever since. She found Claire's dress hidden in her walk in closet in a secret disguised box. She took out the beautiful purple dress with diamonds all around.

"well here goes nothing"

She placed the dress on her bed, and squirted glue all over the dress and as well as paint. When she was finishing up a tear came out of her eye as she took the tape and stuck it unto Claire's closet door.

The next morning

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Claire screamed. "Whats going on?" mom said as she was running up the stairs. Blaire and her father had already went to work and school.

Short chapter, I know.
This is where the revenge part comes in . Oh yeah i almost forgot to say

TO BE CONTINUED........... haha