Chapter 5

After getting ready and all dressed, I stand myself infant of the mirror. Cody informed me that it was a college party. So I decided to dress a little conservative but showing enough to get some everyday attention. 

My silk crop top ended a little high so I wore a jeweled bra so it stood out a bit, going around my breasts and not over them like a normal bra. If anyone doesn't know yet I am apart of the Free the nip committee, Not really but I do support it. I don't understand why I have to wear a real bra all the time. I have some black leather skinny jeans on, with some nude heels. 

My make up is minimal. I have my natural hair down in waves. I hope I don't look over done. I slip on a cropped jumper knowing it will be cold but hopefully I will get buzzed enough to feel warm. 

Buzz Buzz...

I check my phone to see Cody calling. 

"Hey" I reply getting butterflies in my stomach. 

"Hey Sunshine, Ready?" He replies, how does he make everything so simple. 

"Yeah I'll be down in a minute" With that I hang up grabbing my phone and wallet. 

Going down the stairs I see the boys watching power rangers and Jamie is cooking dinner now. She's amazing. I snap my fingers, getting her attention, blowing her a kiss. She waves and mouths 'be safe'. Nodding I step out the door. 

Looking up I see Cody leaning against a chrome Dodge Challenger. God he looks so good. I let myself get carried away of looking at him, I barely noticed him eyeing me as well. I look down walking towards blushing a bit, getting to the car he opens the door for me. Can he get any better? 

After I get in he shuts the door behind me walking around to the other side. He is wearing Some dark blue jeans with a white T'shirt and his beanie ughhhhhh he is gorgeous. He gets into the driver seat, starting his car, looking at me he winks. gawwwhhhhh

I smile as we start driving to the location. On the way there me and him both jam to music. He is pretty good at singing. honestly it isn't bad, we should do a song together. haha. If only. I wasn't shy about singer.

I have always loved to sing more than anything in the world. My real parents used to say that I was really good and that they would support me all the way if I went on a tv show or did an audition. 

Except ever since they passed away I just haven't been able to sing. I don't see a point anymore. They were my voice and all my support. How am I supposed to sing and let it all out when they took what was me with them when they all left. 

Cody could tell I was tensed. So he reached over and grabbed my hand and held it. I was shocked at first but I didn't wanna let him know that I was sooo happy inside. I didn't ever think anyone could just hold my hand and make me feel more relaxed. It was a good feeling. 

We got to the party around 9:13PM. It took a while because Cody had to go get hope from dance practice and take her home. I know for a fact what time it was because I had checked the time right before, we got out o his car. He made me sit while he ran around and opened my door for me again. 

When I got out, I felt like a star, or a celebrity. People were looking at us. And even moving out of the way. That is really weird. Was there something wrong? Some girl growled at me like a dog and once Cody looked at her she cowwared away. This is so weird. What is even going on. I really need some alcohol. 

We got inside and it was like every other party, loud music, the smell of different perfumes and colognes, alcohol, people bumping and grinding to the music. It was actually a big party. A lot of people were here.