ALEXANDER HAMILTON

I will put a link to the song at the end.

This song is about Alexander Hamiltons life on the Caribbean. His father left when he was young, his mother died in his arms, and his cousin commuted suicide. I saw a clip of the show and when it said that line, the cousin hangs himself so that's probably what he did.

I' might accidentally say some of the lines from the show so hear me out

When Alexander was fourteen he was placed in charge of the trading charter. When he thought all was well a horrific hurricane destroys and kills. Alexander stayed alive. During the hurricane Alex wrote about it. People started reading this thing he wrote and they realized he had talent nobody saw coming. Alex just was writing beautifully. The people of that island raised enough money for Alexander to go to New York and get a real education. They raised enough money for Hamilton to leave. And that's were our story really begins.

Here is my favorite line from the song:
"In New York you can be a new man."

Sorry it was so short. I'm in school writing this and trying to not get caught but still. I'm not in history, I'm not listening to Hamilton, I just picked this song up from my head and tried to remember everything. The link probably isn't there because again I'm at school by it will be there.