Right Hand Man

So do you remember the war that was probably going to happen between the British, well yeah that's kind of happening. Hamilton gathers his crew and try's to be this leader everyone expected him to be, and let's be honest he was. While that is going on, do you remember George Washington. Yeah the guy on the $1 bill, yeah he's losing his people. He loses his right hand man. George Washington is looking for a new one and low and behold did Burr take up on this offer. He was telling Washington about the glorious things he has done, while George wasn't impressed, the Mr.Hamilton walked into his life. (I am so sorry 😐)
Washington is so impressed with Hamilton and completely ignores Burr trying to get his attention. Washington was talking to Hamilton about everyone wanting to hire him, but not to be a soldier, but to be their secretary. Now Hamilton wanted to prove orphans are more then poor people with no parents and to sit and write what ever somebody is saying is not what he wanted to do for the rest of his life. When Washington asked him to be his right hand man he objected of course but then took up on his offer. Hamilton loved being his right hand man but all Hamilton wanted to do was fight. Burr was pissed though that he didn't get the job.

Favorite Line:
"To be their secretary, I don't think so."

Again this was so short. I know I suckkkkkk at writing but hey there's nothing like publishing a story at 10:00 PM

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY