Schuyler Sister

Probably Everyone's Favorite
like mine

The Schuyler's
Angelica, Eliza(Betsy), and Peggy (Her other name) and Peggy

They were the prize possession for men, mostly Angelica. She was the oldest, strongest, wittiest sister. She was the goal for each men.
Eliza was a strong, independent, and shy sister.
Then there's Peggy. She is probably the sweetest, funniest person there. People kinda forget about her though. She definitely is one of the best characters ever. Anyways they were walking downtown, looking for a mind at work. Keep in mind the Schuyler's are really rich. It's because there dad Philip is senator. That's why so many guys want to marry them. Just for the money. It was all about the money back then. Angelica would flirt but always turn them down. Eliza was shy, Peggy didn't really care. Back then, Peggy was like that crazy party animal that nobody knows about. Even Aaron Burr tried getting Angelica. Angelica told him she wants a revaluation for women's rights.
She says that people find her insane for wanting women's rights. She told him. She says that after reading "Common Sense." By Thomas Paine. The only reason they turn men down is because they want to find a wealthy man who works so they don't marry the sisters for money. Again their looking for a mind at WORK!!!

Favorite Line:
"And Peggy."

Sorry this is so short again. I'm at school. I don't have my earbuds so I can't listen to Hamilton while writing this. I mean imagine how long Non- Stop.