II. The Plan

Well, it's time to go to work. I kissed Peaches and Beanie goodbye as I exited the cabbaged home surrounded by carrot security guards that were there to protect my family.  Rule numero uno: never leave the family unprotected. You learn that here in these dangerous strawberry streets. No berry or veggie is safe after 7:00. I learned that the hard way. Those gruesome watermelons have turned on us, and they're working with those repelling Brussels sprouts. Such a shame is a day when your own species flip flops on you to team up with the enemy. I thought about Biggie (who is a former watermelon friend I had a few years back that I had to get rid of for defying me) as I called my partner Danny (a banana). It's always the most unsuspecting friends that stab you in the back. Such a shame he had to go, but you should know not to play with me. Anyways, I told Danny to meet up with me at the "spot". I drove to the spot in my eggplant colored Lamborghini Gallardo. Danny was waiting for me near the alleyway where we usually meet. We talked about the game plan and we packed all of our equipment. Each of our ten carrot guards brought riffles with them. Me and Danny brought two AK 37's and two small pistols that fit in our boots. Then, we started driving all the way to Manhattan, where we would exchange the "stuff" with a very important person.