Chapter 2

Josh P.O.V

15 years in another world can change a person. It my case it made me more ruthless. This world has changed because of bad people, but me and my sister Z, have decided to change that.

"Josh. I've found some intel on where to find him."

The him we're looking for, is named Kang Ra. One of the bad people we're looking for. We're going to find him, and KILL him.

"Where do we find this 'intel'." Asked Josh

"The Market. Shing's shop." Replied Z.

Le Time Skip

Z P.O.V

Josh picks up Shang and stabs him in the arms while I stab him in the knee caps.

"Where is Kang, Shang!" I yelled at him.

"U-u-und-d-der m-my s-shop." Said Shang.

"Thanks." Replied Josh decapitating him.

I walked under the shop with Josh right behind me and saw Kang.

"I will kill you two. You won't get me. I'll get you two first." Kang muttered to himself.

"Really, I don't think so." I told Kang.

He turned around and said, "How did you two get past my brother?"

Josh rolled Shang' s head towards Kang. "We killed him." Replied Josh.

"Now it's your turn Kang. You shall die for what you have done to this world." I told him.

I swang my Katana at the back of his legs while pushing him back. Then Josh pulled out his dual katanas and put them through his throat.

"Welp, he's out of the way now." I said as Josh just walked out.

Le time skip

Josh P.O.V

I walk back to the waterfall where me and Z live. I take off my katanas and sit down. I sense Z sit down next to me.

"We'll get her back one day." Said Z.

"I know, it's just that it's been 15 years today since we've seen her." I replied.

"Just don't give up." Z said.

She was about to say something else, when the same black mist from 15 years ago started forming in front of us.

"Z." I said

"I see it too." She said.

Then the last thing we expected to see came from the mist.

"Jillian."