Chapter 1

15 years later

Jillian P.O.V

"Ugh. Monday's. I hate getting ready for school. I wish I could just take what I want" I said out loud.

"At least your not in the doctorate program." Said my roommate Danika.

"Ha ha. That's true. I'm glad I'm just getting a master's degree." I replied walking out the door.

"Lucky." Danika shouted as I closed the door.

I walked to my favorite coffee shop , Friends Coffee Shop, and went in.

"Hey there Jillian." I was greeted by Travis, who handed me a hot chocolate as usual.

After chatting with Travis for a bit, I decided to go visit my sister, who luckily didn't have to start school today.

I unicked the door and called out to her "Rae?" I looked around and found a note. -Jill, Gone to see mom and dad for the day, love Rae.

I left Rae's house and just stood there. Everything started to look different. It started to get dark. My eyes widened as I realized what was happening.

"What the Fuck." I exclaimed as I realized what was going on. "No...." I was being surrounded by the same black mist that took Josh and Z away from me 15 years ago. Then there was nothing except darkness.
------------------------------------------------------
Their you go. Chapter 1 is finished. I plan on continuing this book for a while. I may need some help sometimes, and I may put people's ideas into this story and give them credit. So PLEASE vote, and comment