Chapter 4

Flashback

Josh P.O.V

"Run Jill." I yelled before the black mist overtook me completely.

When the mist subsided, I saw a strange, yet beautiful world surrounding me, and..... Z!

"Uggghhh." I hear Z say while she's sitting up.

"Are you okay, Z?" I asked her.

"Yeah, fine, because we just didn't totally get transported to a weirdly beautiful dimension." Z replied sarcastically.

"Haha, very funny Z. But lets head into town and get some supplies, including weapons so we can train.

And that's when we started our survival in this strange new realm, which we found out is Earth in another dimension. But, if only ww knew what was to come.

5 years later

We were in the middle of training, when we heard screaming coming from the village we had been protecting for the past 5 years. We saw a messenger running towards us, covered in blood.

"Please brave warriors, go protect our village from this great new evil, save it." And with those words the messenger cried.

Most people would have shed tears, but us. We didn't. We had vowed to forever stay strong and never show weakness.

So, I laid down the dead messesnger and grabbed my Katanas.

"Let's go Z." I said.

Time Skip

We arrive at the village to see nothing. We keep walking and we finally see the thing out of the ordinary. A man making the remaining villagers that were alive bow down to him.

"Yes you puny mortals, bow to me!" The man said.

I see one of his men about to kill a villager, so I react first, moving at superhuman speed, I ran over and shoved my sword into the minion.

"Uurrrgghh." The minion grunts coughing out blood as I kill him.

"What! Who dare defies Ultimo." Ultimo screams.

"We do." Z says.

"Never the matter. Sasuke, Itachi. Kill these two pesky mortals."

The two run at us, but before they can react, we charge.

Z take Sasuke and sweeps his legs out before decapitating him.

As Z kills Sasuke, I kill Itachi by jumping over him, stabbing him in the back, and decapitating him.

"Well, It looks like I have a bit of a challenge on my hands. Never the matter, Your village is safe for now, but I will be back." Ultimo says leaving."

"And when you return, Ultimo, you will have to go through us, and we will make sure to kill you, or die trying!!" I yell for the world to hear.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey everybody. It's been a while. But this is it, I am finally out with chapter 4. It's a flashback to the first five years in the new dimension. But after a very long hiatus, I'm back. Please Vote, comment any ideas, and reccomend this to your friends. Until next time, Bai!