chapter 6

ryan's p.o.v  

We went out of the room "I haven't been in that room in so long" Nick said shedding a tear once again.

"I really wish mom would come back" he said I really felt bad for him his mom left him...

"Where is your mom?" I said trying not to cry.

"Uhhh I don't know..." He said obviously sad.

"Oh...well why did she leave?" I said caressing his cheek.

"She.....uhhh..I don't wanna talk about it" he said crying I hugged him again even more tighter then last time.

"Look at the bright side! Maybe she will come back and you may have a baby sister or brother witch ever one you prefer" I said happily witch made him happier too.

"Yeah I guess" he said with a smile.

Nick's p.o.v

~flashback~ I was 11 playing go fish with my best friend Kevin I always liked him.I didn't know I was gay i didn't even think of marrying a guy then I saw him.and everything changed.then my mom came into the room "hey boys! Want some cookies?" She said I ran up to her and hugged her."best mom ever!" Kevin laughed.

We ate the cookies.

Then I brought Kevin to my room then asked him something.something very "important".

"are you gay?" I said to him he looked down.

"Yes...yes I am" he said starting to cry like it was a bad thing.

"No no please don't cry I'm gay too" I said.

"r-really?" He stuttered his words I nodded.

"And I like you" he said.

"I like you too" I said blushing we both leaned in then mom came in.

"Guys do you want- OH MY GOD!!!" My mother screamed.

We both pulled away.

"What? Your gay?" She said in horror because she was really religious.

"Mom I..." She then put her hand over my mouth.

"Shut the fuck up! I can't have a faggot son! I'm leaving and I may come back! If this gay is just a faze!" She then slammed the door shut!

~end of flashback~

I was on my bed crying then I heard a knock on my door.

"Go away" I said then I heard another knock "ugh fine" I got up and opened the door.

I saw Ryan standing there afraid.

"I..I'm sorry ry" i said.

"Its okay...so you ready to talk about what happened?" He said I nodded.

I sat on my bed he sat down next to me.

"She saw me umm kissing a boy and she was very religious and umm she called my gay 'just a faze' well kinda"

Ryan then kissed me on the cheek.

"I feel so bad" he said while putting his head on my lap he's so cute!.

Hope you liked this chapter!