chapter 4

R:omfggggg nickiii

N:what?

R:listen to dis! I love him so much

N:omfg I just listened to it!

R:its good right?

N:meh

R:grrr

N:okok it's good!

R: :)

N:I can't believe we meet up tomorrow

R:can I have your phone number and address please?

N: yeah its insert random # here and my address is 208 east Brooklyn street Los Angeles California(I just made up a street)

R:okay I have it all down and I'll meet you tomorrow!

N:I'm v excited

R:same

N:😩 I can't wait

R:me either can I have a pic of you so I'll remember what you look like?

N:no...

R:why?

N:me and my 'friend' got back together

R:oh...

N:are you sad?

R:maybe...maybe not

N:why is that?

R:I don't really know...

N:wow...

R:ikr

N:well bye see you tomorrow

R:bye

N:bye ryy😘

~time skip to the next day~

Ryan's p.o.v. I got my plane ticket to LA and my friend Sam wanted to go so I let her we got on the plane and I fell asleep ~time skip cause I'm a lazy bish~

It was later and we finally arrived to LA Sam and I both got our luggage and walked to nicks house.

I knocked on the door and a man that looked like nick opened the door who I assume was nicks dad "hey um are you nicks dad? I'm his online friend and umm- my names Ryan by the way"

"Yes I'm nicks father....you can come in!" He said I walked in and omg it was definitely not what I expected a indoor pool and hot tub? Okay I must be dreaming.

I pinched myself hard "ow" I said okay I guess I'm not dreaming but this is definitely a dream come true "Nicholas! You have company!" His father yelled.

About a minute later I saw him walking down the stairs he was perfect everything about him is so beautiful.

His beautiful chocolate brown eyes and brown quiff when he was down the stairs I I jumped in his arms he hugged back.

"Woah" he laughed and let me go "Ryan?" He said I nodded.

Don't worry they will be boyfriends soon im not telling you when cause I don't like spoiling stuff like that