Chapter 20 you failed

Negan pov

I woke up to see sherry asleep I woke her up telling her to go she got up and get ready and left I got off my bed did my fucking morning routine I grab Lucille and walked out and started headed to the
lounge where the other wives having their sleepover I walk in to see everyone asleep I noticed my favourite wife sleeping I walked toward her and crouched down in front of her and slowly touched her cheek she slowly opened her eyes to see me.

"negan?" y/n said yawned she slowly got up.

"what wrong?" Y/n ask.

"Tell the other wives it's time to wake up can you do that for daddy," I said. 

she nodded.  

"good," I said giving her kissed on her forehead and walked out the room and started headed to where Dwight and Xavier they just standing there they noticed me.

" I see Daryl going apeshit," I said.

"yep, he is, " they both said the same time.

"so are you two are hustling I'm happy I picked you two Break Daryl it's working slow but hey I can't planing some other people are hard to break than others," I said.

"Yeah," Dwight said.

"we're close to breaking him," Xavier said.

"course he is since you two are doing such an awesome job you two want to have a little blast from the past with you both know who," I said.

I looked at them waiting for their answer I chuckle "I'm kidding guys lighten up pick whoever you guys want as long as she says yes" I said.

"I'm fine negan", Xavier said I looked right at Dwight didn't say anything then I realized what happen to his penis.

"Oh, crap are you okay down there? Your penis? I mean that story you told me about that guy who clomped on it or is it pckww? Down for the count?" I  Said.

I chuckle "I'm fine I mean we both find we just gonna pass," Dwight said.

they both looked at each other "we cool man" Xavier said.

"huh really now are you guys really cool I thought you guys I mean I just said that it was happy hour at the pussy bar and Dwight Xavier eats for free and you're both telling me no? Is that really cool " I said.

"we haven't finished the job," Dwight said.

Xavier gave him a glare.

"we haven't earned it yet right," Dwight said.  look right at me "what the hell are you talking about Dwight? You guys earn what you take" I said. 

we heard the walkie talkie clicks "we have an orange situation" I took the walkie-talkie from Dwight.

"give me that arat what do you got? Grab and go ?" I asked.

Arat answer "yeah he could've only gone three ways the moth the angel or the hard way".

"good," I said threw the walkie-talkie at him he caught it.

"it's d I'll meet you at the gate," Dwight said.

"I want my shit back but that is grunt work why don't you have fat Joey go and do it? God knows he needs the exercise you don't have to do it Dwighy boy" I said.