• Phone Call •

"Ow Cole!" His head popped up from beneath the table Lili slapping his arm.

"Sorry, sorry!"

"You said friendly game of charades didn't you?" Tom turns to me and raised an eyebrow.

"Friendly may have been taking it a bit too far, but then again. It's been three hours and we haven't had to call Anthony to remove someone's head from the railing or RDJ for bailing a certain someone out for public nudity."

"It was one time!" Dylan groaned, we laughed and continued to play and just as Lili answers to Camila's odd interpretation of a elephant the phone starts to ring.

"Babe, can you get that?" I nod and walk towards the kitchen where it's quieter and pick up the phone on the wall.

"Hello?"

"Y/N?"

"Yes, may I ask who this is?"

"It's your mother, your biological mother." I freeze for a moment as she continues. "I called you nearly a month ago.

"You were asking for money."

"Well yes, which we still could use, but we heard you were getting married!" Her squeal is fake and screechy like she was ACTUALLY happy for me. "Why didn't you call and tell your father and I?"

"Excuse me?" Tom comes into the room no doubt to check up on me. And I give a pathetic sarcastic laugh. "Why would I tell either of you? I don't even know you."

"Y/N do not talk to your mother like that!"

"I don't know who you think you are, but neither of you are my parents. K don't even see you biologically. You are strangers to me, who smuggled their way into the system to get my number and I will not tolerate it. The fact you only call to ask for money absolutely sickens me. I've worked hard to get where I am."

"You got there because of that family."

As I'm about to answer Tom snatches the phone from me and starts to yell into the phone. "Stop calling this phone, lose it. Or I'll be bringing hell down on your parade." And without a response he slams the phone against its place on the wall successfully hanging up. No doubt leaving what was once my biological parents shocked.

I blink once and realize what had just happened before Tom's pulls me into his arms.

"Shhh it's okay baby girl. It's okay. There's absolutely nothing to worry about." He peppers my face with light kisses and wipes away my tears.

"I-I need to call my mom."

"Tomorrow love. I promise. For now let's just forget about it and relax. We'll start a movie with everyone else." He cups my face and brings it towards his for a light kiss.

"I love you Tommy."

"I love you Y/N."

Creds to @rainbowstar405 for the new drama reveal