Intro of The Story

Major Shivaay and Om are assigned with two missions, one is to protect a fragile peace initiative with Pakistan called Project Milap, and the other is to protect Bhavya Pratap Rathore, the daughter of General Karan Raj Rathore, the commander in charge of Project Milap. The project takes him to St. Paul's College in Darjeeling, where he must go undercover as a student. As a mature student, Major Shivaay  becomes a misfit with the hip college students while Major Om tries to become a loner to gain information but he always ends up in the popular group of collages.

A/N

Yup I'm making this book on request  of my chotti si pyaari si Mohu darling's request(mohasweta). 

I'm thinking of using RuVya and ShivIka initially. Paar yaar what is Ishqbaaz FF without OmRi so I added them too. Om will be assisting Shivaay in the mission. 

If you are going to imagine Shivvay, then I recommend you to go for the younger Nakuul who doesn't have beard. I used the younger version of Nox due to the story background.In the Character Sketch, I'll upload the pics of Nox for it.

OmRi story will be giving equal importance as others, they are not another sub-pairs but main pair. 

Hope you like this new book.

 ImLilMissComplicated  tujhe kuch neya cover banana padhega. Maaf Karna yaar. It was a last time addition.I'll use it till you make the next cover.I'll be waiting for it patiently.

For apology, Jalkukda update(today)+Heartstrings(tommorrow/Advaay's episode)update.

Abb khush hai toh. I'm going to type Jalkukda soon. 

I'm thinking of adding Priveer and DushTia(Bekaar naam hai/suggest a couple name for them too) and Chunky(Yeh toh Rudra's best friend's name).

If anyone want to do cameo in the story,just PM me/write in comments. 

your name

age(Above 18)

subject for college 

gender-

style(preference)-simple,stylish,modern , tomboy or casual or formal

Behavior-

Only 6 cameos are accepted because they will be casted as supporting characters.