Chapter 7

SOOOO! I've decided to continue on with this story :p I would have done it a bitttt earlier, but I've spent the past few days doped up on Vicoden ;p Stupid surgery. And I can't promise that it'll be a good chapter, because today has just been the shittiest fucking day ever. Honestly, probably the worst I've ever had. 

ON WITH THE STORY! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyones POV

Sofie ran out of the bar. She couldn't believe that had just happened. Her teacher kissed her. Her amazingly handsome, strong, sex god, savior of a teacher. Had. Just. Kissed. Her. KISSED HER. ' What the literal fuck just fucking happened. What. The fuck!" Sofie had been so preoccupied in her thoughts that he hadn't noticed where she was walking, and walked right off the curb in the ally.

A scream left her mouth as she went tumbling to the ground, landing with a thump. Then she started laughing histarically. People passed and gave her strange looks, like she should be in a mental hospital. I mean who could blame them. Some girl, with bright pink hair, sprawled out in an ally, laughing like a crack head. But who could blame her either? Her abusive ex came back, and her teacher just kissed her. Wouldn't you be a little crazy too?

Finally she collected herself enough to realize her heal had broken off her left shoe. Chucking her shoes off, she left them in the middle of the ally to go find Lilie. Finally, she reached the front and saw Lilies precious little car. Hopping in, she leaned over and gave Lilie a peck on the cheek and then sat back down, plugging in A Day To Remember.

" How was work?" Lilie asked, just like she does every single night she picks me up.

" Oh you know. The usual. Hanging out in the back from hiding from our teacher. Having said teacher run after me while leaving, pin me up against the wall and kiss me. No big deal. "

The car suddenly screached to a halt, earning a lot of honks and unkind words. She just flipped them off. " WHAT?!"

Completely avoiding the subject, I simply said " Hey, can you drop me off at the school? I wanna get my baby. Then I'll go home tonight. " I was just fed up. I mean, Who can take this much stress? Who? No one, I'll tell you. And it's not even the second day of school. Like, shit. Who can do that. NO ONE.

" Uh, yeah. But don't think you're getting away this easy. And where the hell are you damn shoes?!"

Then I started " Well, it was just like any other. I sang my song and went back to the bar and started serving people. I got hit on a few times, but you know that's normal for the guys there. And then I saw Holden. Of course he couldn't know that I worked underage at a bar. So I hid out in the back room. I did inventory instead. Then when my shift was over, and I thought it was safe to leave, I snuck off through the back entrance. You know, the one in all white? Well, apparently I suck at being sneaky now, because he saw me. And he followed me. He kept pushing me about... him and what he's done. Then he pinned me against the wall, and kissed me. I pushed him away and ran out. Then I wasn't paying attention, and I may have sorta tripped and broke my heal, so I left them there. " 

She laughed at the ending" Typical Sofie. You could have fixed those!" 

" Oh well, they'll just remind me about Holden kissing me. " I shivered. Truth is, that was the most amazing kiss I've every had. Just him being in that close proximity made my heart race. And when he placed his lips upon mine, I swear, it was the most perfect thing I've ever encountered. But for God's sake, he was my teacher. I can't do that. " Hey! Do you have a cigarette? I haven't had one in forever. " And I realized that was true. Since earlier this morning, actually. " Yeah, here. " She tossed her pack at me, and I took the whole thing. Knowing her, she probably has another pack somewhere else. I chuckled a little bit.