Secret Crush - Grayson Dolan

You and Cameron Dolan have been best friends for a while now. Cameron just found out you have a secret crush on her brother, Grayson Dolan. But what you guys didn't know is that Grayson also has a secret crush...

"Y/n lets hang out at my place tonight?" Cameron said. "I'm so down! Let me just ask my parents," I said. Cameron is such a good friend of mine. We tell each other everything and we're always together. We're kinda like sisters in a way. I called my parents for their approval on me going to Cameron's house and they said yes. "I can go," I told Cameron. "Alright lets go!" Cameron said

We got to her house and I got off the car. Her house is kinda big. It's a 2 floor house with a big backyard. It was very nice decorated and I always enjoy coming over. Cameron unlocked the door and there he was. Grayson, Cameron's brother, had been in the kitchen grabbing a bag of chips. He was wearing a muscle shirt and sweat pants. He looked so attractive. Ever since Cameron and I started hanging out I have had a crush on him. One day, Cameron caught me staring at him and asked me if I liked him and I said yes. She flipped.

"Hey Gray," Cameron said. "Hey Cam. Oh hey y/n! I didn't know you were coming. I'll go change," Grayson said. "No Grayson you look fine," I said. I blushed so hard when I said that. Luckily he turned around before I blushed. "Let's go to my room?" Cameron asked. "Great idea," I said.

We went upstairs to her room and we talked about, of course, Grayson. We always tend to talk about her brother for some reason. "Just tell him you like him already!" Cameron said. "Cam I bet you he doesn't like me!" I said. "Maybe he does," Cameron said. "Maybe he doesn't," I said. All of a sudden we stayed quiet and heard screams from Grayson's room. "I'll be back," Cameron said.

I went to Cameron's door and I peaked to see what happened. Cameron's room was right in front of Grayson's room so I could see almost everything. "You like y/n?!" I heard a guy say. That was Cameron's other brother, Ethan. Both Ethan and Grayson are twins, but Grayson was cuter in my eyes. "Shut up she can hear you!" I heard Cameron say. "So what if I do? Is it illegal now? Can't I like a girl? Can't I like one of your friends, Cameron? Can't I?!" Grayson screamed. Grayson likes me? Ok that sounded amazing and I have to repeat that statement. Grayson likes me?

I walked out of Cameron's room and into Grayson's room. I stood there in silence and in awe. "How much did you hear?" Grayson asked. "I didn't hear a thing," I lied. "She's lying. She heard everything," Cameron said. "Cameron!" I said. "What? It's true!" she said. "Y/n I'm-" Grayson started. "It's ok Grayson. I kinda like you too," I said. "Really?" Grayson asked. "Yea." I blushed when I said that and this time he saw me. We stared at each other for a while. His chocolate eyes with a touch of evergreen following every movement I make, his veins popping out, his lips moving into a corner smile. "Well are you guys gonna kiss or what?" Ethan asked.