Chapter 8

~ Chapter 8 ~

Takaba lied on his belly with his head buried under one of the many pillows and tights still throbbing from Asami's recent attention. The man had just made him come with only rubbing their erections against each other. Every thrust had been so precise that Takaba had groaned his release just minutes later. His belly was still burning at the places where their hot liquids had spilled but apparently he was the only one feeling uncomfortable now. He felt ashamed. As if he had betrayed his very self with such eager response to just a couple of caresses. The other had just rolled to his side with a usual satisfied sneer. There was not even a grain of remorse on his face for what he had just done.

The boy stirred a bit and felt his loins slick and slippery from the cum still lingering there ... but he was so embarrassed from his obvious response to the other's touch that he didn't dare look up from under the pillow. It was not like this was the first time of course. He had moaned and groaned too many times under this man already to be surprised now. But deep down in his mind he had always hoped ... believed ... that he would eventually get used to it. That he also ... would be able to preserve a stone cold face while their flesh burned against each other. At least then he would be able to preserve some of his dignity instead of even shading helpless tears when the other's teasing had become too much to bare. But no matter how much time passed none of it changed. He still writhed in throes of pleasure when touched by this particular man ... and there was nothing he could do about it. Or was it? He could still feel Asami's weight next to him ... the heat of nude skin still reaching his ... and all those tingling sensations weren't helping one bit for his still throbbing shaft and panting head.

- "How long do you plan on hiding there?" The man's teasing voice suddenly hit him closer than expected.
- "I'm sleeping! Can't you see?" The blonde snapped back with muffled irritation from under the plush pillow. An unguarded laughter came from above and Takaba couldn't fight the urge to lift up the edge of the pillow a bit and take a peek at the sight. He couldn't help but notice how often he was a witness to it these days. Did Asami laugh so much before? He always smirked and mocked ... but laugh ... really laugh like he was doing now? Was there another reason for it or was this incorrigible guy actually becoming more human? The boy's eyes finally found the little crevice he had made for himself and fixed on Asami who was lying next to him leaning on an elbow. The youngster bit his lip when the man lifted a hand and casually muffled his raven locks that fell on his still smiling face. He looked like a naked Greek God or a model from underwear advertisement. Only that there was no clothing to advertise. Only perfect nude forms that anyone could find envious.

'Shit! Did I just compare him with a God? What the HELL? Baka! Baka! Baka!' He pushed the pillow over his head again ... this time with more vigour and started kicking with his legs in synchrony with his curses. 'I'm getting all weird! Something's definitely gotten into me! A God? Oh shit!' He moaned his frustration and squeezed the pillow totally forgetting that there was a certain God witness to his little act ... lying calmly just next to him. Another jolt of laughter from above suddenly made him tense up and remember his current position. His cheeks beamed red again and he just got another reason not to show his face for a while.

- "I can only imagine what going through that rebellious head of yours right now ... but ... why don't you come out?" Asami leaned over the boy and spoke to the place where he supposed an ear should be positioned under the wrinkled pillow.
- "No!" A muffled but yet clear answer.
- "No?"

The man smirked and his sharp eyes took a trip down the boy's naked frame. The youngster had only managed to hide his head under that now so irritating pillow but his back was clearly exposed and a thin veil of sheet barely covered the buttocks ... outlining the tight cheeks and sinking down at the inner side of the tight. Asami's gaze lingered there and couldn't miss to see the couple of wet spots standing out on the white background. A roguish smile formed on two lecherous lips. He fought back his urge to slide down his hand between those round cheeks and force out a moan from the hidden lips above. He was often amazed of how unguarded Takaba could actually be. It was true that he shouted and resisted all the time. But it was also true that he still slept with a peaceful expression while being held or cuddled deeper into his embrace while turning at night. Did he even realize it himself – the way he looked at him with thrusting or confused eyes? It was like he begged for attention but didn't know what to do with it when given to him. His own naïve actions were what made him so desirable ... so easy to tease ... so satisfying to hold. 'I guess he is ten years too early to think about those kind of things!'