Bleeding out.

*Carl POV.*

We rushed Piper to the prison. Everything happened so fast. Well I shot the boy for what he did. We got out got the car. I tried to get her out. But Daryl came running. He took her and ran into the prison. He ran and put her in our cell.

"Hershel!" I screamed.

"I'm here! Here!" He said running into the room.

"What the hell happened?"

"You boys have to go now!" Hershel yelled as carol ran in the cell.

Me and Daryl walked out. I sat on the floor with him. My dad, Maggie and Glenn went to find the governor. Beth and Judith are up in her cell.

"She was shot." I began. "By a man from Woodbury. I'm sorry. That should me on that bed."

"You already had that happened. Don't put this on you." Daryl said looking at me.

I heard Hershel say, "she's bleeding out."

I stood up and ran in. "What do you mean."

"We need blood. A positive. Aria told me when when Mason was bleeding out."

Daryl walked in."A positive? I'm a positive. Take it from me." He said.

"Sit." Hershel said as carol to out blood and put it in Piper.

I stepped out. She got shot in the side. I got shot in the chest. My dad got shot in the shoulder. It's terrible that this happened. I'm happy Daryl was here.

Hershel and carol walked out and smiled. "Go in." They said.

I got up and she wasn't awake. Daryl was holding her little hand and still pumping blood into her.

I sat on the edge of the bed. I looked at her. Why couldn't it be me? I thought. I would do anything to be in her spot.

"She's okay now, buddy." Daryl said to me.

"I know." I said not even looking up.

"She's one tough son of a bitch." He said smiling.

"Thank you, Daryl." I said looking up. I laid down beside her and grabbed her hand. I saw the bandage on Daryl's side of the bed.

"For what?" He said looking over at me confused.

"For the blood." I said smiling.

Hershel came back in and toke the needle out of Daryl. He gave Daryl a bottle of orange juice and a can of peaches.

"All right well I'm going to head out." He said as he stumbled out of the cell.

I laid there. I thought about her. I really liked her. After this I think we just got closer. I hope she feels the same about me. I had a chance to kiss her while she's sleeping. I got close to her face and kissed her cold soft lips.

It was just Daryl ,me, Hershel, carol, Beth, Judith and piper here. It was dark. My dad should've came back by now. Maybe something happened.

I felt Piper move. I hurried and sat up. I saw her eyes open up slowly. She smiled slightly. She put a hand on the bandage and made a painful face.

"Hi." I said with a smile.

"Hey." He said smiling back at me.

Daryl walked in and smiled at Piper and I. "Your up sweetheart."

"Yeah I am." She said smiling at him.

"He gave you a lot of blood." I said looking at her.

"Thank you hun." She said about to sit up. I pushed he down lightly.

"No." I said." Hershel said no getting up for a couple days" I said laying beside her.

"Okay." She said smiling.

"Now get some sleep." I said as I saw Daryl turn out the lantern and me and her fell asleep.

-

The next morning. I woke up and went out side. I saw a bus coming up the road. The bus stopped and my dad and everybody got out of the bus. There were older and younger ones. I felt happy. These are the survivors from Woodbury. I saw tyreese and Sasha. They were from the last time they came over.

"There living with us now." My dad said to everybody.

__________________________

Sorry if it was so short.