I have it.

It's been a day since the walkers in the prison. I got word that the fences broke and Karen and David died. Someone burned them.

We were in our new cell. We were sitting there. I was writing. I could feel somebody looking at me. I looked over and Carl was starring at me.

"What,babe." I said laying my head on his lap and looking up at him.

"I promise." He said.

"Promise what?" I said confused.

"I promise that nothing will ever hurt you." He said playing with my hair.

"Why are you thinking that." I said still looking up at him.

"Because you get hurt to much, you almost died 5 months ago, you almost died yesterday. It all my fault. I won't let that happen again." He said quietly.

"Don't put any of this on you." I said sitting up and cupping him face.

"Just think about it. All of the times, like the time in the woods and the bo-"

I cut him off by kissing him.He kissed me back. He laid back and I stopped. We laid there in silence.

"Don't ever put any thing on yourself." I said laying my head on his chest listening his heart beating.

"Your right." He said.

"When was I ever wrong." I said laughing.

-

Later that day we sat there with the kids. Beth told us that Maggie told her that Glenn had the sickness. Daryl left early the morning to go get the medicine. I just hope everyone comes back. Alive.

It's about 4:00 in the afternoon. Rick told Carl and I that we weren't aloud to go out with him. Well unless he needs help.

Hershel and Carl went out to get Berries for something. They haven't returned. I'm hoping they do soon.

"Piper will you come help with Judy." Beth yelled from her cell.

"Yeah." I said going back into the room with Judith.

"Here just feed her this bottle. I gotta go change." She said.

I sat down and feed Judith. I looked at here and noticed how much she looked like Lori, Carl mother.

"What wrong." Beth asked me walking back into the room.

"Nothing." I told her. I smiled at Judith and handed her to Beth.

"Carl just got back." She said.

"Okay." I said walking out of the cell and into my cell where I saw Carl sitting on the bed.

"Hi honey." I said sitting on the bed beside him. He looked so upset.

"What's wrong." I continued.

"Hershel went into the sick cell with all the sick people. Dr. S. he turned. Hershel's the only one that can help them. My dad told me that Daryl could be back any time now. " Carl said looking down.

"Lizzie's sick. Luke is sick. They went in to today." I said. I didn't know what to say.

He looked up at me. "Well the fences are breaking. And Maggie and my dad are the only people out there making sure everything's okay." He said.

"Where's carol?" I asked tearing up.

"I don't know" he said hugging me.

-

It's almost dark. We are eating dinner. The kids are eating and talking. Beth is eating. Judy is sleeping. We've been in here for 2 1/2 days now.

I started coughing. I started to get a fever. I started to sweat. I knew what I had. The sickness that they all had.

I went to the cell and sat down. I was coughing so bad that there was blood. I heard someone coming. I looked back and saw Carl.

"Stop." I said weakly. I coughed again.

"What." He said confused.

"I have it." I said looking at him.

__________________________