Please...

"Babe, staring at me from across the room is doing nothing for me right now. How am I supposed to get hard while you're freaking me out?" Jonghyun said, his eyes wide as he looked at you.

"Quit being a baby." you grumbled, walking towards the bed in defeat.

You thought maybe surveying him from the chair in the corner of the bedroom you shared may have been hot. You'd seen it while watching porn for research. Being a dom had never come natural to you, but curiosity did and you always wondered what it would feel like to take control in the bedroom for once. Taking charge had always come natural to Jonghyun, but it wasn't like you were 100% a sub anyway. No way, that love thy master, obey thy master crap didn't cut it for you. No, you just enjoy the way Jonghyun always looks after you, always teases you and always manages to get you so turned on, you are practically begging him to fuck you by the time he'd gets you naked.

That didn't mean from time to time you didn't wonder what it would be like if roles were reversed though. You know Jonghyun loves you and you know you turn him on easier than anything, but as for driving him wild...as for making him beg? That had definitely never happened before. You wanted to see if you could do it, so that's how you ended up here.

He's is extremely open minded, so that helps when discussing possible sexcapades. He rarely says no to anything and more often than not, it's him who brings up a new sex position to try or even just a sexual act in general you haven't done before. Because you trust him with your life, you agree to almost everything, so in return, he does the same for you. He said he didn't mind being your sub for a night, and if he liked it, maybe other nights too. However, right now, you can tell that he doesn't have much faith in you. You don't blame him. You're all over the place.

Quite possibly, this life was not for you.

It had been two whole weeks since you bought it up and in that time, you'd done extensive reaction...using... porn websites... It wasn't your best idea, granted, but you didn't know how else to learn what to do. You wanted to think outside the box. There was no point just jumping on his dick and riding him until he saw stars. You could do that no problem. Jonghyun would come and you'd feel good for maybe a few moments, but then as he lay asleep, beginning to snore, even though he swears he doesn't-that reminded you, you would have to record him one night... But you digress... as you'd lie awake, you would begin to feel dejected with yourself. You wouldn't be a real sub if your boyfriend wasn't begging you to keep on going and make him come... Hm, for some reason, the thought of that turned you on more than anything...

You just needed ideas.

And that's where google came in... and the...porn sites... It wasn't like you were a stranger to porn. You'd watched it obviously. Actually, you'd watched it with Jonghyun plenty of times. See, you were no prude? You liked to experiment and it came easily to you guys, but never had you found yourself typing in the search bar "sub male" or "dom girlfriend." Usually you just clicked on what was on the popular page, but here you were actively searching. You were expecting trash to pop up, and some did. The same old mediocre amateur stuff that you already knew you didn't want to do. But then something caught your eye.

Mommy.

That was something you couldn't get on board with. You'd heard of the daddy kink and you and Jonghyun had even tried it once. You'd quickly realised it wasn't your thing when you both couldn't stop laughing every time the word left your mouth. You couldn't ever imagine him calling you mommy, it made you cringe just thinking about. You weren't one to judge at all, but nuh-uh, not for you guys.

However, you clicked anyway.

Of course you did, which led you down a black hole of sub male horror (or delight for some people). It started with boobs, these men seemed to like them. Nuzzling, sucking over the fabric of the women's lingerie, literally rubbing their whole face in them. Jongyun liked boobs, but he's more of a ass man; you didn't know how that would work. Next there came feet, and no matter how open minded you liked to think you were, nothing would make you jerk a guy off with your feet. No way. Feet freak you out big time and even though something told you Jonghyun may be up for it, you were not.