Chapter 3

When I woke up again I realized I over slept. I quickly put on some clothes and my shoes, got my keys, my backpack and my wallet then I left for school.
Time skip after school *
I blanked out for most of school. As I was driving to our house I was think about Emma. As soon as I got home I went to my room and got Emma's journal. "Today is Evan's,and my birthday. Every one threw us a surprise party. I didn't want a party, but it meant a lot to my friends, so I went. I didn't want to let them down. I just can't celebrate. Specially when I found out Evan isn't my twin he was born 3 years before I was born my parents hid him. My actual twin is missing. When she was 6 years old she was kidnaped, at least that's what my mom told me, but I don't believe her. Her name was Veronica. Most of the pictures my parents have are Veronica but people assume it is me. I just can't celebrate when my sister might be in danger. I have to go get ready for the party." I keep reading it, over and over again. I was in disbelief, Emma had another twin.  I wanted to tell Evan, but Emma didn't tell him for a reason. Still Evan is my best friend I don't want him to be mad at me if someone else tells him. But who else would know? Still I don't want to risk it. After a lot of thought I went to Evan's room and knocked quietly. Evan quickly answered. I walk into his red and gray room. Gray is his favorite color and red is Emma's favorite color. I sit on his bed and watch him play fallout 4 in his PS4. I slowly start to speak "Hey Evan. I need to talk to you it's important." "Sure. What's up?" Evan asked. "I found out something about your family. Emma is younger than you. Three years younger. Her actual twin was kidnaped." Evan just stared at me with wide eyes. I felt bad but he had the right to know. Evan storms out of the room gets his wallet and his keys then he leaves.
A/N
The picture is how Paige looks.

A/NThe picture is how Paige looks