Proulogue

"Matt" I hear Evan call to her his friend. "Sup" He responded by looking up at his best friend. "Tell your crazy twin to hurry up, we're late. Everyone is already at the laser tag place." Evan spoke again. I walk up the stairs and to the bathroom. When I got to the bathroom door I knocked, "Emma, babe we're gonna be late." I spoke through the door. I put my ear to the door and listened. It's quiet except for the water running. I kept calling Emma but still no answer and I begin to worry. Evan up to where I was and said, "Dude what's taking so long?" "I don't know, help me open the door." I said trying to open the door by the handle but when I jiggled it I could tell it was locked. I and Evan tried hitting the door with our shoulders but even could get it. After a while of trying to get the door to open, we finally managed to break a part of the door with we could reach the lock. When we got in what I saw was just horrifying. I saw Emma still body as if she was sleeping floating in a bed of red water. There was slashed on her wrists. Her pale skin contrasted with the red blood, her blonde hair had been red stains, and her icy blue eyes were closed. I ran over to her lifeless body and held her as if she was a baby. "Evan don't just stand there go get help." I said and Evan was gone like he was never there "Emma stay with me baby. It's gonna be ok. Just stay with me." I kept saying to her as she lay on my arm. I was in a ball with her as I cried for what seemed like hours until the cops came and pulled me away from her. Once the cops were done questioning me I walked over to my house to see them rolling her out in a plastic bag. I began to cry once more. The light to my had been snuffed out of my life like a candle being blown out. A few days later I am getting ready for Emma's funeral. I'm very nervous, especially since I keep seeing her everywhere. I finish getting dressed and hop into my black Challenger Hellcat and drive off to the funeral home. *Time Skip to after the funeral* I was taking Evan to his house after the funeral and the drive was silent. I can hear every little breath we were taking. Once we get to his house we got out of the car and walked up to his door. When we opened it and walked his living room, his parents had suitcases sitting there. "Hey mom, dad?" asked in a yelling indoor voice, Evan. "Yes, son?" his dad replied. "What's with the suitcases?" asked Evan, "Your mom and I are moving back to London." His father spoke. 

A/N
This is my first time writing so bear with me, and feel free to give constructive criticism

Edited: 04/19/18