Chapter 2

A few days "talking" with Emma I decided to read her diary like she told me. I waited till everyone was in class to read her diary. Since it was a university we got to choose our schedule. I got her diary opened it to the first entry and started reading. "Vee and I got in a fight a few months ago. I don't think she wants to talk to me ever again. I remember when we were in 8th grade we talked about all the cool things we would do in high school" When I looked up I saw Emma as I kept reading she started telling me the rest of the story. "When we got to high school everything changed. I guess we just started to see each other under a different light and started to sleep together. We were friends with benefits. The funny thing is I did like you, in fact I loved you." After hearing her say this I couldn't keep reading. I remembered all those times Emma and Vee joked about that, and I thought it was just them joking.

(Flashback) "Matt we now have something in common" said Vee after she found out Emma and me had sex " And what would that be?" I asked like the idiot I am. (End of flashback)

I couldn't believe it. Emma never told me she had a thing with Vee. I kept reading but this time Emma wasn't there. "Soon enough I found out Vee was dating someone. I felt horrible because the guy she was dating didn't deserve it. Vee was sleeping with me while she had a boyfriend. I told Vee I couldn't keep doing this. She needed to choose between me or him, but she didn't want to choose, she was really mad at me for making her choose. Soon after we weren't talking and it killed me."   That was the first entry, and just like that I fell asleep.

A/N
Emma's diary is the underlined part. Also Emma and Vee are bisexual.