Part 3(Emily pov)

WARNING LONG CHAPTER

Shit. I'm the gang leader, how the hell could I forget. I start to walk down the hall.  KK on my right, Tiff to my left. We walk outside over to the football field ducking under the bleachers.

Let me introduce u to the Gators, my gang.

(me) Emily Treeman aka Em

Im the gang leader. I am  short , green eyes, with long straight red hair. I'm wearing dark blue skinny with black heel boots that come a little above my ankles. For my top I have a black tank top with are signature gator jacket hanging over my shoulder. The gators jacket is simple its a black leather jacket with Gators across the back in dark green letters.

Kylie Kramer (KK)

My right hand man. My best friend and most likely the reason I haven't lost my mind yet. KK is tall with dark brown wavy hair. Amazing dark brown eyes. She is wearing light blue jeans with the same boots as me. For her top she has a dark blue crop top with her gator jacket tied around her waist.  If anything happened to me she would become the leader. She knows everything about the gang and the underground shit we are involved in.

Tiffiny Wilson (Tiff)

My left hand man. She is tall with light brown curly hair and light brown eyes. She has on shorts and a mint green top. She is wearing her gator jacket zipped up half way. For shoes she has on small black hells. She is inter circle know mostly everything but not as much as KK.

Matthew Parker (Matt)

He is my partner some what. He helps me manage the gang and keep everyone in line. Without him I wouldn't have this gang I own him everything. We grew up together he is like my brother. He has on black pants, a white shirt, boots and his gator jacket pretty basic. He has twin sister that a part of the gang but not inter circle. He is inter circle of course.

Jaxson Carson (Jax)

He is inter circle he is in love with KK but will not say it. He isn't a big part of the gang him and Matt cant stand each other. He is wearing a basic outfit . Black shirt, pants, shoes,  and of course his gator jacket. He is the shortest of the guys, he is blonde with blue eyes.  He handles a lot of the dirty work.

Addison and Abigail Parker (Addie and Abby)

Addie and Abby are twins they are a year younger. Addie and Abby are great with cops. They do a lot of talking to the cops. Both Addie and Abby are short, with mid long blonde hair, and crystal blue eyes. Addie is wearing a light blue floral dress that is tight at the top where it ties then lose after her hips the dress goes down to mid legs. Abby is wearing the same but in a light pink. Both girls have there gator jacket on.

Mackenzie Jones (MJ)

MJ handles most of the medical things  (if I don't do it myself). Stitches us up when we get shot or you know hurt. MJ is a little taller than me with dirty blonde hair mid long, and dark blue eyes. She is wearing skinny jeans, a dark blue top, and black boots coming up to her knee. She has he jacket tied around her waist.

Gabriella Andreson (Gabby)

Gabby is just another person in the gang. There isn't much to say about her she is in and out a lot. I don't really trust her but KK dose, so she is here. Gabby is tall, blonde, blue eyes. She is wearing a green top, skinny jeans, and boots. She doesn't have her jacket on or ever with her. Witch isn't ok.

Austin James (AJ)

AJ isn't a really big part of the gang but he is really cool to hang with. He always makes the bad things better. He is really fucking tan, tall, dark hair and dark eyes. Him and Matt are wearing the same thing.

Nathaniel and Zachary Davis (Nate and Zach)

They are bothers Zach is a year younger. Both have dark hair and brown eyes. They are matching wearing jeans, blue shirt, and boots. Nate has his jacket over his shoulder and Zach has his off. Nate is dating Tiff. There are both my hitman.

****So that's the gang posting next chapter soon****