Part 9(POV Emily)

I pull off the main road. Onto a small dirt road surrounded by woods in every direction. I turn down another dirt road leading to my gang cabin. I pull up to the cabin ad turn the bike off. 

"Woah how do you ride drive this thing everyday?" Justin asked as he took his hands off my waist. He hops off the bike. I hop off the bike right after him.

I start to take my helmet off as i reply. "Its fun, right?"

Justin didn't answer just laugh and took off his helmet. Justin hands me his helmet i set both helmets on the bike. I turn around to see that everyones cars are here.

I walk inside the cabin is small two bedrooms, each having there own bathrooms, a dinning room, a kitchen, and a living room. I walk in the front door seeing Addie and Abby sitting on the couch. I walk past them into the dinning room with Justin following behind me.

I yell out for everyone to meet. "Dinning room now." I pull out my chair at the head of the table offering to Justin. He nodes his head no. 

I push my chair back in an rest my hands on the back. First to walk in is KK and Tiff talking about something. They KK sits to my right and Tiff to my left after the see Justin the fall silent. Walking in next is Addie and Abby the both wave at me. Addie takes her seat next to KK Abby sits next to Addie. Nate and Zach walk in silently. Nate sits next Tiff and Zach next to Nate. MJ walks in and sits next to Abby. Gabby walks in followed by AJ soon after. AJ sits next to MJ. While Gabby sits next to Zach. Last to walk in is Matty. 

Matt wasn't silent when he walked in now he spoke with his steer voice. "Why is he here Em?" 

As Matt walks to the opposite end of the table as me I answered him. " You will once everyone is here."

Matt takes his seat at the end of the table. I look at the table seeing the seat next to Gabby is empty. "Where the hell is Jax?"

"He left, said he wants out and left his jacket." KK said firmly. 

"Damnit, Justin take Jax seat next to Matt." I spoke pointing to the seat.

Justin walks over to the seat and sits down.

"OK lets start. Justin this is the gang." I pointed to each person and they said there name and position.

" I'm KK. Em's right hand I help her always and if anything happens I take over the gang. You can say I'm her right hand-man."

"I'm Addie me and my sister Abby handle cops and act as bait. When Emily isn't bait."

"MJ I assist Em in medical."

"Yo I'm Mr.Sexy. Just kidding, my names AJ I handle the dirty work ,kill and cover ups mostly."

"I'm Matt, Emily's partner. I'm the tech man."

"I'm Gabby. I help when Emily tells me to."

"I'm Nate. Zach here and I help AJ with the dirty work."

When they are done everyone looks at me. Waiting for me to speak.

I spoke with confidence. "This is Justin Johnson." I point to Justin. He waves and says "The names JJ." I spoke again. "We needed someone, someone no one would think would be in a gang. That's why he is here. Justin this is your out here and now if you don't want this life please speak before we begin."

Justin went to speak but stopped for a second before speaking, " Imma stay if that ok with you Ms.Emily Treeman."

"Then its done Justin Johnson you are now a member of the Gators Gang. KK get Justin a jacket." When I was done speaking KK stood up and left the room, returning with a jacket.

I take a breath before I start the meeting. "Matt any news on the shipment 122-817."

Matt looked at me before speaking. "Shipment 122-817 comes in at midnight with over 100 pounds of weed. We most be at the docks be 11:45 Em any later and we cant get the shipment."

I nod me head yes. Then I take a seat. Time to plan the night.