Chapter 7-A Day Out

Charlie POV

Last night was amazing. I had a date with my love. When we got home, I gave her a small kiss on her cheek. Lord knows I wanted to fuck her, but I must restrain myself. Lately, because I've been celibate for her, I've been going swimming in a local lake to relieve some stress. I often take my puppy Newt with me. I go to Mystic Lakes in Medford. I drive towards the lakes with Newt panting in the back of the car. After driving for several minutes, I get out of the car and Newt jumped out. I take my shirt off and shorts and jump into the icy cold lake. It feels wonderful against my skin even though it could possibly affect my health.

20 Minutes Later
I finally come out, cold and dripping wet. I see that Newt is napping on the picnic table. I grab my towel and head to the nearby shower to bathe. After I finished, I picked up Newt and went to the car. I decide to call Riley. "Hi, Riley." "Hey Charlie!" "Do you want to hang out? Like go to the archaeology museum?" "Yeah sure! I'll get dressed. I'm in my PJ's." My cock became hard when I heard that. "I'll pick you up in 20 minutes." "Okay, great!" She replied. I hung up and started the car. I then start to race towards my apartment to drop off my puppy. Then, I head to Riley's house, to see something I didn't want to see at all; making my blood boil with rage: a man at Riley's door wearing a shitty suit and carrying cheap withered roses.